BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Eva C.
Fashionista Expert
We get cologne from Nautica once a year. It is super expensive and honestly almost everything is super overpriced. Its a shop that you can only afford to shop at once a year.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
The products are high quality at a high price. My husband has their cologne and loves it and will buy one of their shirts on occasion but it's hard to convince him to pay the price.
Jennifer M.
It's B for me now, because the quality is okay but their style nor the color are not so trendy anymore. i prefer different styles over nautica even for pajamas. hopefully they are back in style and become trendy again!
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I like the kids clothes but they are really overpriced. As much as I love to dress my daughter with there clothes I don't usually buy a lot. I buy about 3-4 a year because of the price.
D. C.
Stylish, excellent quality of clothing, but very expensive. Nautica isn't what it used to be and they never advertise, so it's a bit of a forgotten brand.
Colleen h.
Men wearing nautica is very attractive. it is coming back into style and i love it. it is quality to the t!
Dani S.
Personally love this brand. Sperries are my fav and so is striped things and bathing suits so
Aja B.
Hudson, NC
My dad sticks by this brand, wonderful for tall men and they have great outerwear as well. A great investment.
Antonia E.
My husband loves this brand he is always wearing it and it makes him look very comfy and his very nice.
Phil A.
Great clothing, year round fashion, comfortable and affordable, will continue to wear
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?