BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I gets this brand for kids,because of the good quality especially the Jean's are really good for boys.The lil Girl's clothes are super cute and most of the time you can get sets,prices are reasonable.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
Boyfriend gota some swim trunks and was extremely disappointed at the quality! After about three uses they looks so worn out and old! They didn't even look black anymore, they were very faded looking
Heather F.
Nautica is another timeless brands that I keep buying again and again. My very first jacket was a Nautica jacket and I'm pretty sure I wore that thing 5000 times and it never looked worn out.
Maria S.
I recieved some baby clothes from this brand at my babyshower a few weeks ago. I really like it. The material is great. It is very soft and durable. Imlove the simplicity it is easy to match.
Halie M.
California, PA
This brand is very expensive. I would not recommend if you are on a budget. I think all the anchors are so cute because I'm obsessed with anchors, but I cannot get myself to shop here again.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE Nautica. Their cologne smells fantastic (is my absolute favorite) and their products all around are just amazing. A bit pricey but for the quality it's totally worth it ❤️
Cristina R.
Fashionista Expert
Not too familiar with the apparel but I definitely always try to stock up on some Cologne for my favorite man in the world...my dad. The nautica voyage is one of his favorites.
Corinne M.
I think Nautica is so classy and their clothes are well made and easy to care for. I can usually find them at Ross or Marshalls which is great because they can be a bit pricey.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
I always buy my son and husband Nautica Jeans. The color doesn't fade, the washes on them is nice and my son loves the fit on them. Their polo shirts and t-shirts are nice too.
Maria T.
Very good quality clothes!!!!! But the price come on Nautica!!!! Well won't complain about it because once in a while I spoil my husband with some goodies from here!!!!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?