BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
My husband bought a pair of Nautica swim trunks a few years ago. They are his only pair. He has worn them A LOT the last few years swimming and at the beach. They are STILL in great shape. When I can get him to buy another pair, I will definitely be buying another pair of Nauticas
lindsay F.
I buy this clothing line for my daughter they have such cute items for kids she loves to wear the items they have very cute dresses top source of skirts I had a wreck in the products they are a little expensive but whatever their sales are usually buy them on the military base
abigail h.
My husband bought me a coat for Xmas and I love it so much. it has a removable faux fur hood and has very nice closures and zipper. it looks very well made and I am looking forward to wearing it for many winters.
Allisa A.
Excellent Brand, My husband has had some very nice polo shirts, swim trunks and dress shirts from this company. When purchased on sale at discount malls they aren't badly priced, the store is always clean, and sales people are nice. I would definitely recommend them
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Nautical clothes is made with great substance, it doesn't look or feel cheap, so when you spend your money you don't feel like you are getting roped offed. They have a great line for women, men and children. Also offer nice shoes, I like the men shoes. The men's.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I gets this brand for kids,because of the good quality especially the Jean's are really good for boys.The lil Girl's clothes are super cute and most of the time you can get sets,prices are reasonable.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Nautica is a great brand for all of your boating, lounging clothing. Their collections have many outfits that could be dressed up or stay casual. The clothing is good quality but a little pricey. They have pretty good sales if you keep your eye on it!
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a few of their shirts! They are really comfy and are made of great quality! They are usually my work shirts because of how modest they are. If your looking for a line that you can go out on the weekends I suggest you look at Chanel or Bebe!
Marta V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nautica Apperal has amazing clothes. Great quality, super trendy & just all around amazing. I love the navy, anchor, striped look. The prices are just outrageous for your average day joe/jane. I usually buy nautica clothes when they're featured at Marshalls or Costco!
Karyn D.
I love Nautica very good quality comfortable clothes somewhat expensive. If you don't want to buy any clothes for the high end retail price you can go to Marshalls and they are a lot cheaper there. Who doesn't not like a good sale?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?