BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Kat F.
Fairhaven, MA
Very comfortable & soft, I buy them all the time for my boyfriend!
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
I have been a fan of their products for a long time and have never been disappointed.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My son wears this! He looks so cute and when you wash and dry it! It will NOT shrink!
Anabel M.
Wonderful brand, my brother loves it, he always buys from this store. Great store.
Phil A.
Great clothing, year round fashion, comfortable and affordable, will continue to wear
Joaliz S.
Excellent brand. I love their polo shirts and button up shirts for my husband.
Maria G.
Waco, TX
I so wanna try this brand!! heard so much good things about it.
Alma R.
Love all their products they are neutral and classy! Not like all other store
Savannah L.
Youngsville , NC
Nautica has some great quality apparel. Over the years I have purchased many of their products and all have held up well. I often find it on sale as well.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love Nautica, it's one of my hubbys favorite brands. I have some shoes but that's about it. It's great quality if you can find it at a discounted price.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?