BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Fashionista Expert
Love Nautica clothing. This brand is easily accessible and the selection is usually good. Colors and quality are fantastic. Price point is a little too high in my opinion, however worth it as the clothing lasts.'
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
I love nautica! I purchase clothing for my son and I there. I find a lot of discounted clothing from there as well. Their clothes are made well and never fall apart on me and their clothing is also very stylish !
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Nautica will be my fav place to shop for the whole family the jeans are good quality jeans I buy them for my younger sons and you know boys can put holes in the knees mope not these I will always shop at Nautica.
abigail h.
My husband bought me a coat for Xmas and I love it so much. it has a removable faux fur hood and has very nice closures and zipper. it looks very well made and I am looking forward to wearing it for many winters.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes , FL
I love the quality of the polos they have a little on the pricey side but you can sometimes find them at Ross and stores alike. I bought my boyfriend a maroon and navy outfit and I love it it looks amazing on him
Amanda L.
Hollywood, FL
A company that is amazing there fabric is amazing the line and pieces are one of a kind. And it is very national they provide summer and winter outfits. Not to expensive I will always shop there without a doubt
Jennifer C.
Spring, TX
My husband will only wear Nautical shirts! They have the best quality in the market. All other brands t shirts are so thin and don't wash and wear well. Nautica is very well made and will last for a long time!!
Hillary R.
My husband and I registered for Nautica towels when we were married 10 years ago, and ND they look almost new! I have been pleasantly surprised how they have not become shredded or faded after 10 years of use.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Fashionista Expert
Their apparel is very good quality! It's affordable and worth it to me! I constantly purchase clothes for my son and he loves it too! I enjoy shopping at the Nautica store they are helpful! I recommend it!
Clarice F.
My dad would sometimes tag along during our shopping trips, and I would often find him here. Other than penguin & express, this is the next casual store he trusts. Quality is great, design looks classy
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?