BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Cute and comfortable clothing. Every person in my family owns at least one item from this brand. It can get expensive, but it can be worth the purchase. My favorite are my borrowed tshirts from my husband's side of the closet.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Nautica has really good quality clothes. The material is good and the clothes don't brake easily. The man polo are really good and classy. Their kids clothes is also cute and very fashionable. I would shop here again.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love Nautica! I always get reliable products that I enjoy wearing. Some things can be expensive but it is always worth the price. When I shop there I am always helped by the workers and I find what I need. I would recommend shopping there!
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
Love buying clothes here but it is expensive. I try to buy clothes when it's on sale so I can get a lot! It is great quality I definitely recommend it! Five stars to Náutica! Will keep shopping here!
Awilda F.
Last month I bought a comforte set from nautica. Im in love with it. I bought it in white color. but what i like the most is so soft and keep me warm during my sleeping time.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My husband is very picky about his shirts and hats.

We were shopping at the outlets and came across Nautica.

Not only did he find several shirts he liked that fit him appropriately. He also found a hat that didn't bubble up near the front like most do.

He tried on some of their jeans too because they were on sale but they didn't fit him right and gave him a wedgie.

We will continue to stop in Nautica when at the outlets just to give them a looksie.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Nautica is a great brand, the quality of their clothes are amazing, they last for a long time. My son is almost 2 and he wears nothing but Nautica and Nike stuff. They have really nice summer toddler clothes as well as fall/winter clothes. The styles are outstanding, if you have never shopped at Nautica or any store who has the brand you should. They are a little pricey but the clothes are well worth it in my opinion.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
This brand is amazing to be honest i never gave it a glance before buy my tounger brother loves nautica and atarted getting my daughter clothes from there and they were so cute so i went there and fell in love! I love nautica there roducts are so cute and gorgeous and they are very good quality so worth the money! All this talk makes me want to shop lol definitely reccomend checking it out
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely LOVE Nautica! I have quite a few items from there, & I have also gotten my fiancé quite a few items! My fiancé loves the men's polos! The quality is absolutely amazing & lasts forever, if you take care of them! The only con I would say is the price, they are kind of expensive! I love when they have sales! Definitely worth it! I highly recommend!
Freddy G.
Nautica is this company that you can buy with not doubs i love the mens clothes that they have to offer because is very casual and stylish you can use it always and the quality is very very good they are very soft my brother has some clothes from here and is very good i wish i could try about this products for mens.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?