BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Hailette M.
I like nautica to all my family. This brand have a lot of variety for everything. My favorite purchase is my nautica cap and shorts. Sometimes is lil expensive but you can go to the outlets or Marshalls
Gerrica P.
spring hill, FL
I love nautica for my sons. They clothes are very cute and durable. My son is 12 and he has to wear uniforms to school and I always get him nautica polos because they last the longest and keep their color.
Beltkiss S.
I love their clothing. I've bought lots of it for my husband. I love their polos and colognes. I definitely will be updating my husbands wardrobe with some items from here!
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Nautica has really good quality clothes. The material is good and the clothes don't brake easily. The man polo are really good and classy. Their kids clothes is also cute and very fashionable. I would shop here again.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love Nautica! I always get reliable products that I enjoy wearing. Some things can be expensive but it is always worth the price. When I shop there I am always helped by the workers and I find what I need. I would recommend shopping there!
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
Love buying clothes here but it is expensive. I try to buy clothes when it's on sale so I can get a lot! It is great quality I definitely recommend it! Five stars to Náutica! Will keep shopping here!
Awilda F.
Last month I bought a comforte set from nautica. Im in love with it. I bought it in white color. but what i like the most is so soft and keep me warm during my sleeping time.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
nautica is an amazing company! they have one of the best smelling colognes you can buy. their clothes to me are not technically in style. i feel they need to step it up a little.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
My husband is very picky about his shirts and hats.

We were shopping at the outlets and came across Nautica.

Not only did he find several shirts he liked that fit him appropriately. He also found a hat that didn't bubble up near the front like most do.

He tried on some of their jeans too because they were on sale but they didn't fit him right and gave him a wedgie.

We will continue to stop in Nautica when at the outlets just to give them a looksie.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Nautica is a great brand, the quality of their clothes are amazing, they last for a long time. My son is almost 2 and he wears nothing but Nautica and Nike stuff. They have really nice summer toddler clothes as well as fall/winter clothes. The styles are outstanding, if you have never shopped at Nautica or any store who has the brand you should. They are a little pricey but the clothes are well worth it in my opinion.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?