BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Great quality clothing, that fits my husband perfectly. I have never been disappointed. Their line is a bit more expensive, but the quality makes up for it.
Lisa W.
Nautica has quality men's clothing. I just bought my grandfather a robe, and my husband and my dad have been wearing this brand for years.
Leisha B.
Redstar, WV
They make the type of clothing I like my son to wear (no animals and preppy) and in his size! I loooovvvveee this brand, they're high on the favorites list!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Fashionista Expert
Nautical apparel company is one of my favorites because there clothes are fashionable, there sweaters are so soft
Charlene N.
Fashionista Expert
Nautica has been around forever. I grew up buying some of their stuff and sometimes find myself going back. They have a great quality.
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
I have been buying Nautica for almost 16 years now. The quality of their clothing is amazing & I love there cologne/perfumes as well.
Bambe L.
Lakeville, MN
I bought a bunch of their T-shirts for my family and they complained after few washes the collar was stretched. I like this brand for their other stuffs.
Krista E.
Don't know much about their clothing line or whatever, but I've bought my brother one of their cologne's and it smelled really good!
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
I don't usually buy my stuff self things from Nautica. However I do buy my husband clothes from here all the time and he loves them.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Fashionista Expert
I love their men's and boys clothes their female clothing not so much but quality and material is really good!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?