BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite company's! All of the clothes are so stylish and well made. I get tons of compliments on my pants and sweaters from this store. They are nautical and preppy.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Nautica definitely satisfies my love for nautical fashion. The quality is AMAZING, especially the SLEEPWEAR. I always seep with Nautica Pajamas.
jennifer l.
As you get older. Comfort is everything... I love how nautica makes the most comfortable pajamas ever.. There so refreshing
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Nautica is such great quality. The clothing is always nice and it doesn't change too muchh for the men's line each season.
Tre J.
Oxford,Ms
Great feel. Awesome quality clothes. I've been a fan of Nautica for quite some time now and it's always a satisfying buy.
Ryan W.
My dad sticks by this brand, wonderful for tall men and they have great outerwear as well. A great investment. I love their cologne and the style it is very masuculan.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
I love nautica ocean!

it's a unisex scent (at least i thought so).

i have a 1oz, 1.7oz, and 3.4oz of it.

the scent doesn't last long but very fresh and clean!
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Fashionista Expert
I shop at Nautica mainly for my husband I love their style you can find some really good sales and its high in quality
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I love Nautica brand! Their clothes, cologne, doesn't matter what it is, because it will be amazing! I love a guy who wears this brand. ;)
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
Love this brand. They have great clothes and linens. Can be a bit pricey, but if you shop at TJMAXX or Marshalls you can get a good deal.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?