BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Yolanda J.
Rockville, MD
A high quality line for men. It is classy and stylish at the same time. From casual to business casual, or sporty to dressy Nautica is for all types of men. Nautica will have a man looking good.
Estefania O.
Nautica brand is amazing. I love the cloths and perfumes. I love the smell of the perfumes for the men, I always buy my hubby perfumes from this store .
Polly Y.
Casselberry, FL
My son loves the Nautica t-shirts. He's rough on clothes but he usually outgrows these t-shirts before he wears them out. I love that they come in so many colors and they aren't so expensive.
Opinion M.
Love the brand ... Have been wearing it for years now .. Really long lasting ... Retain the color and the shape if the clothes after numerous washes ...
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Naitica has super cute childrens clothes ! My in laws always buy my daughter this brand . I love the quality and how cute they are
Kaitlynn J.
Their clothing is so cute, especially for little boys, but it can be expensive. I could spend a few extra dollars on it though...
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Love Nautica, this company has been around for years which means they thrive! The quality of the products are wonderful and they are classic brand!
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
My dad loves this store. It is one of his favorite. If you are into the sailing aspect it is great. I definitely think it is over priced however.
emily s.
I'm not super crazy about nautica's clothes for women, but my boyfriend is obsessed with their clothes. their shirts fit him amazingly, and he always looks great in their clothes.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite company's! All of the clothes are so stylish and well made. I get tons of compliments on my pants and sweaters from this store. They are nautical and preppy.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?