BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
april s.
Lorton, VA
Nautica is a good brand with good quality. I don't really shop here but my brother does and h loves the swim trunks. He only gets them from here. The price is actually pretty reasonable and many seem to like it.
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Nautica is such a clean and classy line I love how elegant and high quality their towels are. You can find great prices at Ross as well!
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
I still this brand. I bought a lot of clothing with this brand over the years. Lasts a long time. The material is heavy lasts a long time
D. C.
Stylish, excellent quality of clothing, but very expensive. Nautica isn't what it used to be and they never advertise, so it's a bit of a forgotten brand.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
We purchase several dress shirts and t-shirts from Nautica each season for my husband. They fit great and really hold up for a long time. They also wash well. You cant really beat the quality vs price.
Jackie L.
I absolutely love this product my boyfriend uses it all the time although it doesn't last anymore than 4 hours its a great smell and totally great product!
Shari F.
I work at a store that sells Nautica. I have seen very cute and functional things by them. I own a coat and am very happy with it. A nice and clean look to their lines and colors. Enjoyable!
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
Nautica is one of my favorite brands, not just in clothing but bedding, sports and socks!! A little bit expensive but as always you get what you pay for.
Nick H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Nautica has branded itself with nautical/preppy clothing, all without being too gimmicky.

A higher price point keeps their quality always improving.
Desiree g.
I have a nautica blanket and clothing for my son and I must say they are very well made! After several washes they all still look brand new! I would definitely purchase more nautica murchandise!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?