BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Felicia C.
Cleveland, OH
I bought my Husband a Nautica wallet last year, and its still holding up pretty well. Great quality products, people complain about the price, but you get what you pay for!
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never been disappointed by this brand. The original cologne smells soooo good and the bath towels that I have are soooo soft and still look new after many washes.
Cassi M.
I love women's Nautica clothes when I want a fresh, clean look. Only problem is I can't find many stores that carry a wide selection of their line, just men's apparel.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This brand has fallen off in the past several years. They need to get with the times and come up with some new more modern styles instead of the same polo and loafer look they offer
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I've been a fan of Nautica for a while. they have nice clean simple but well tailored pieces that lasts really long in your wardrobe. Bit pricey but worth your money!
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
Not only are a lot of product some what affordable, they are also great quality. You never have to worry about getting cheaply made product!
Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
Great quality clothes for the price! This is one of my go-to places for when I'm shopping for my brothers or boyfriend. They always love everything I buy for them.
Casey W.
Love the clothing, shoes, and accessories. Everything is top quality. You can purchase a lot of their things from their outlet and Macy's also carries some Nautica.
Adrienne E.
Denver, CO
Nautica makes great quality clothes and they are very cute as well. I just recently bought an adorable black and white Nautica shirt from Marshalls, and it is extremely soft and comfortable, as well as well made.
Anahi M.
My husband LOVE Nautica! That was the 1st thing I noticed when we meet, Always wearing Nautica! clothes are a great quality and price is not that bad. Also, Nautica stores have great sales every once in a while.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?