BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
My dad absolutely loves Nautica sweaters and shirts. They are super comfortable and reasonably priced. They hold up well and wash really well. We get him some shirts for every holiday and birthday. They have great sales especially in department stores. Perfect gifts for the man in your life!!
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
Really amazing quality, I've found that their things are comfy and last a long time. I have a pair of pajamas that I've had for forever and they're my best ever pair! Although a little expensive, it can be worth it!
Cristina R.
I love love this brand specially for my boy I have 3, but my older is 10 and I still have some of his collar shirts that have been passed to my youngest son's and they are still in good condition. Good quality and Brand some brands are just the name but this one it's name and quality
Crystal J.
North Hollywood, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love purchasing their clothes for my children. Very crisp, clean and simple style. It can get pricey but they have excellent quality shirts. My on contest is that their shoes aren't such great quality.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Loveeee here man apparel my bf lovessss shopping here a. The prices are great u can't go wrong they have nice shirts my bf loves the shirts from there I shop here all the time i definitely recommend it
Hailette M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like nautica to all my family. This brand have a lot of variety for everything. My favorite purchase is my nautica cap and shorts. Sometimes is lil expensive but you can go to the outlets or Marshalls
Gerrica P.
spring hill, FL
I love nautica for my sons. They clothes are very cute and durable. My son is 12 and he has to wear uniforms to school and I always get him nautica polos because they last the longest and keep their color.
Beltkiss S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love their clothing. I've bought lots of it for my husband. I love their polos and colognes. I definitely will be updating my husbands wardrobe with some items from here!
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Nautica has really good quality clothes. The material is good and the clothes don't brake easily. The man polo are really good and classy. Their kids clothes is also cute and very fashionable. I would shop here again.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love Nautica! I always get reliable products that I enjoy wearing. Some things can be expensive but it is always worth the price. When I shop there I am always helped by the workers and I find what I need. I would recommend shopping there!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?