BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
My husband's favorite brand of Polo style shirts. The quality is great. They wash and wear well. We have some that he has had over 10 years. We are fans!
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
Nautica is one of my favorite brands, not just in clothing but bedding, sports and socks!! A little bit expensive but as always you get what you pay for.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Such a great brand! Super comfortable but still look professional at work. I keep a look out for this brand on sale for my husband. He loves their line.
Jeremy B.
Fort Myers , FL
I don't shop at nautical often, but when I do I think the value is very good. Most of the clothes I buy there last a long time and are of good quality.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
Love Nautica, this company has been around for years which means they thrive! The quality of the products are wonderful and they are classic brand!
Cassandra T.
I love this brand mainly for sweats, t-shirts. You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time.
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
Ive purchased a few things at Nautica, but overall thought it was too expensive. It is nice clothing and high quality, sometimes you can find deals.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
My dad loves this store. It is one of his favorite. If you are into the sailing aspect it is great. I definitely think it is over priced however.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Their pieces are such classic style. They wear well and are so comfortable. I stole one of my dad's t-shirts from years ago and it still looks great!
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love them they have very nice clothes I buy my nephew clothes from here and they fit him just right and they are very cute clothes and affordable
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?