BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
At the dept store I used to work at the mall I noticed that we got a lot of products in from Nautica. My boyfriend even has their cologne. It was so cute seeing the little kids size shirts too!
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
My husband loves the look and durability of his Nautica sweaters! He works in a restaurant, and they certainly take a beating from him at work. Wash and dry well, and the color holds up nicely.
Melanie S.
Des Moines , WA
I am honestly in love with their clothing. Their merchandise is perfect for summer and especially perfect for cruises, which is originally what I got my Nautica clothing for. The material used is also super comfortable. By far, one if my favorite designer brands.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
You know I'm not a fan enough of the brand to shop there often. However I stop in at out the outlets from time to time and they really do have some comfy sweaters and very nice things for men.
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I like the kids clothes but they are really overpriced. As much as I love to dress my daughter with there clothes I don't usually buy a lot. I buy about 3-4 a year because of the price.
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
It's not the best of the ultimate best, but it's a great middle class scent! I bought my father a nautica box set for Christmas last year and he loved it along with everyone he walked by!
Krys R.
Favorite product has to be their windbreaker jackets!! They are stylist and the material makes them breathable and moveable. Easy to move around in for my boys when they are playing soccer.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Great quality clothes. I love their mens clothing. I buy shirts and sweaters for my boyfriend from here all the time. Their clothes is good for young and older crowd. Very classic.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
I been wearing there apparel since I was a kid always great quality. Their perfume also smells wonderful, I got my first bottle of it in 0th grade and I've been wearing it ever since.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
My husband loves Nautica! My only complaint is that it's hard to find his size, but I think that just the stores I buy his clothes from. The quality is great and well worth the money!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?