BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Leslie M.
Fashionista Expert
We have not tried everything in this line but my husband wears all of their polos and they never seem to fade even after many washes. A superbly quality made product
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have been buying Nautica for years and years. I love the clean and classic look. The clothes are excellent quality. I purchase it for my husband and my brothers too. Love the bathrobes! They make the greatest gifts.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
Their quality isn't that great and their prices are a bit out of range with the products itself. I enjoy some of their apparel but I do not completely fascinated that much about it. Overall it's a great company!
Jennifer B.
Cumberland, MD
This past christmas I was part of the group in charge of buying clothing and other things for the school's christmas family. We bought shoes and shirts from this brand for the 3 year old boy. They were adorableee
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I personally have never bought any Nautica clothing, but my brother does. From what I have seen the brand seems to be of good quality and is a good brand if you're looking for something casual to wear.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good brand, my boyfriend buys certain things from here, I love there colon. I don't buy much here only thing I like or my boyfirend likes but overall they do have good things every time I go.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
My fiance loves this brand! Every time he goes shopping for himself, this is the first brand he considers! I don't blame him because their clothing are very high in quality, doesn't fade or shrink!
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
My husband's favorite brand of Polo style shirts. The quality is great. They wash and wear well. We have some that he has had over 10 years. We are fans!
Catherine O.
Schenectady, NY
I loooove this brand their products are top of the line and i have never been unhappy with somthing i bought from nautica.!!!! They stand behind their name because they know its great quality
Kayla W.
Fairmont, WV
I love this brand. They are so traditional, pretty, and classy which is basically my style. I have so many cable knit sweaters from Nautica and year after year I am able to pull them out and wear them because they quality is so great and they never go out of style.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?