BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Sam B.
I buy a lot of nautica shorts for my boyfriend. They fit him great and are a soft, flexible, and comfortable material. He loves them and looks great in them
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Great quality clothing, that fits my husband perfectly. I have never been disappointed. Their line is a bit more expensive, but the quality makes up for it.
D. C.
Stylish, excellent quality of clothing, but very expensive. Nautica isn't what it used to be and they never advertise, so it's a bit of a forgotten brand.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nautica, it's one of my hubbys favorite brands. I have some shoes but that's about it. It's great quality if you can find it at a discounted price.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love there clothes I buy if for my self and my family, it's a preppy classy look and always at affordable prices, looking good in style highly recommend
Italia M.
San Luis, AZ
I recently bought a blanket from this brand and its amazing so soft and its stayed like that for a while now not like other blakets that stop getting soft.
Jackie L.
I absolutely love this product my boyfriend uses it all the time although it doesn't last anymore than 4 hours its a great smell and totally great product!
Savannah L.
Youngsville , NC
Nautica has some great quality apparel. Over the years I have purchased many of their products and all have held up well. I often find it on sale as well.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
My boyfriend loves this brand and I buy clothes for him from this brand all the time. They're pricey but the clothes are great quality and worth the money!
Nick H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Nautica has branded itself with nautical/preppy clothing, all without being too gimmicky.

A higher price point keeps their quality always improving.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?