BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Ryan W.
My dad sticks by this brand, wonderful for tall men and they have great outerwear as well. A great investment. I love their cologne and the style it is very masuculan.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
I love nautica ocean!

it's a unisex scent (at least i thought so).

i have a 1oz, 1.7oz, and 3.4oz of it.

the scent doesn't last long but very fresh and clean!
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Even doe nautica is for boys I love to take there cute little shirts in style them with a nice pair of jeans in tennis shoes. I love how the shirts are not so high priced. I love their hats to for when I'm having a really bad hair day
Paloma E.
Nautical brand is the best for kids clothes and shoes in my opinion. I found this brand a few years backs and I was really impressed on the quality, very good.
Diana b.
I bought my son a set of clothing of this brand and it is very cute but the shirt is discolored a little I do not know if it will be alone in this rest fabric
Marvelis T.
Nautica makes very nice mens, young boys and kids dress button down shirts. You can't go wrong buying a man a shirt. They have many different colors and sizes.
Sam B.
I buy a lot of nautica shorts for my boyfriend. They fit him great and are a soft, flexible, and comfortable material. He loves them and looks great in them
D. C.
Stylish, excellent quality of clothing, but very expensive. Nautica isn't what it used to be and they never advertise, so it's a bit of a forgotten brand.
Leisha B.
Redstar, WV
They make the type of clothing I like my son to wear (no animals and preppy) and in his size! I loooovvvveee this brand, they're high on the favorites list!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Great quality clothing, that fits my husband perfectly. I have never been disappointed. Their line is a bit more expensive, but the quality makes up for it.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?