BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
april s.
Lorton, VA
Nautica is a good brand with good quality. I don't really shop here but my brother does and h loves the swim trunks. He only gets them from here. The price is actually pretty reasonable and many seem to like it.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
We purchase several dress shirts and t-shirts from Nautica each season for my husband. They fit great and really hold up for a long time. They also wash well. You cant really beat the quality vs price.
Shari F.
I work at a store that sells Nautica. I have seen very cute and functional things by them. I own a coat and am very happy with it. A nice and clean look to their lines and colors. Enjoyable!
Desiree g.
I have a nautica blanket and clothing for my son and I must say they are very well made! After several washes they all still look brand new! I would definitely purchase more nautica murchandise!
Yolanda J.
Rockville, MD
A high quality line for men. It is classy and stylish at the same time. From casual to business casual, or sporty to dressy Nautica is for all types of men. Nautica will have a man looking good.
Polly Y.
Casselberry, FL
My son loves the Nautica t-shirts. He's rough on clothes but he usually outgrows these t-shirts before he wears them out. I love that they come in so many colors and they aren't so expensive.
emily s.
I'm not super crazy about nautica's clothes for women, but my boyfriend is obsessed with their clothes. their shirts fit him amazingly, and he always looks great in their clothes.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite company's! All of the clothes are so stylish and well made. I get tons of compliments on my pants and sweaters from this store. They are nautical and preppy.
Ryan W.
My dad sticks by this brand, wonderful for tall men and they have great outerwear as well. A great investment. I love their cologne and the style it is very masuculan.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
I love nautica ocean!

it's a unisex scent (at least i thought so).

i have a 1oz, 1.7oz, and 3.4oz of it.

the scent doesn't last long but very fresh and clean!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?