BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Nautica polos are my favorite purchase for my husband. It is acceptable for his office job yet comfortable enough to wear casually. They feel so soft and are great quality.
Tamparey J.
Indianapolis, IN
I HAVE NOT WORE THIS BRAND IN YEARS AND PROBABLY WILL NOT. THERE HAS BEEN TALK ABOUT THE DESIGNER BEING RACIST WHICH I DO NOT APPRECIATE SO I WILL TAKE MY MONEY ELSEWHERE
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
I bought my Husband a Nautica wallet last year, and its still holding up pretty well. Great quality products, people complain about the price, but you get what you pay for!
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Absolutely Great quality! this brand is kinda cheap, I always wash this clothes in the washingmachine and the color stays, so it does not look like a very-old-washed-shirt
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never been disappointed by this brand. The original cologne smells soooo good and the bath towels that I have are soooo soft and still look new after many washes.
Cassi M.
I love women's Nautica clothes when I want a fresh, clean look. Only problem is I can't find many stores that carry a wide selection of their line, just men's apparel.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I've been a fan of Nautica for a while. they have nice clean simple but well tailored pieces that lasts really long in your wardrobe. Bit pricey but worth your money!
Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
Great quality clothes for the price! This is one of my go-to places for when I'm shopping for my brothers or boyfriend. They always love everything I buy for them.
Casey W.
Love the clothing, shoes, and accessories. Everything is top quality. You can purchase a lot of their things from their outlet and Macy's also carries some Nautica.
april s.
Lorton, VA
Nautica is a good brand with good quality. I don't really shop here but my brother does and h loves the swim trunks. He only gets them from here. The price is actually pretty reasonable and many seem to like it.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?