BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
The products are high quality at a high price. My husband has their cologne and loves it and will buy one of their shirts on occasion but it's hard to convince him to pay the price.
Elle W.
Metairie, LA
I love nautica, it's traditional, well made, and reliable. The clothes wear well, the fragrances smell wonderful. If the Nautica logo is on there, you know you're getting quality.
Katrin B.
Livingston, MT
I love that there is always some kind of sale going on at the Nautica website. I usually find some items for my husband's birthday or Christmas. The sweaters are amazing quality for the prize and super soft. The watches are really nice as well.
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
Favorite product has to be their windbreaker jackets!! They are stylist and the material makes them breathable and moveable. Easy to move around in for my boys when they are playing soccer.
Ashley T.
Oceanside, CA
I have purchased multiple items for my husband at Nautica and he loves them - including a watch, t-shirts, and polos. They have lasted quite a while and the quality is great.
Eva C.
1,222 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 4
We get cologne from Nautica once a year. It is super expensive and honestly almost everything is super overpriced. Its a shop that you can only afford to shop at once a year.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
I love buying Nautica clothing for my Husband and my 3 boys. The styles and colors are bold and classic. The quality is great and fabric and color holds up well in the wash.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
I have always loved Nautica apparel Company.I live in the south so most of the men wear Nautica,golfing to sailing they have you covered.items are made real well.last forever
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
I bought my Husband a Nautica wallet last year, and its still holding up pretty well. Great quality products, people complain about the price, but you get what you pay for!
Tamparey J.
Indianapolis, IN
I HAVE NOT WORE THIS BRAND IN YEARS AND PROBABLY WILL NOT. THERE HAS BEEN TALK ABOUT THE DESIGNER BEING RACIST WHICH I DO NOT APPRECIATE SO I WILL TAKE MY MONEY ELSEWHERE
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?