BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Nautical clothes is made with great substance, it doesn't look or feel cheap, so when you spend your money you don't feel like you are getting roped offed. They have a great line for women, men and children. Also offer nice shoes, I like the men shoes. The men's.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a few of their shirts! They are really comfy and are made of great quality! They are usually my work shirts because of how modest they are. If your looking for a line that you can go out on the weekends I suggest you look at Chanel or Bebe!
Letty U.
Summit, IL
La ropa sobretodo de los nenes me gusta se me hace super linda y confortable,bien precio y si la recomiendo ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
hhh k.
Webster, NY
I buy a lot of Polo and Nautica mens shirts, and have consistently found that my Nautica shirts wear better and longer than Polo does, and is generally 10-20% less expensive than Polo. I tend to wear mostly solid colors, so I can not comment on their fashion sense, but from a quality and cost perspective, I love them.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've only recently begun to look at their clothing and I'm finding that I really like it. I picked up a few shirts on my last trip to fill out my wardrobe and was quite pleased with what they were offering. I love the styles and the colors plus it's a bonus that they also sell men's clothing. Men like to look good too!
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
I like buying stuff for my husband and my brother with this brand. It hasn't fail me yet so I say it is of good quality. I love their classic look and it isn't expensive compare to its competitors. I certainly recommend it
Ashley H.
Nautical clothing used to be all my son wore for the longest time.
they weren't too thin in the winter or too thick in the Summer. they were perfect to wear with or without a sweater and the color never faded in the wash!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I do not know much about Nautica clothing but I know that there bed where is amazing I had one of their pillows once and I was so sad one time when it was lost in a move because it was the best pillow ever had
Kadiajah W.
I received a rain coat from this brand for Christmas last year and absolutely love it! Easy to layer with a hoodies and long sleeves. Mainly a spring and summer jacket tad bit too light for winter but perfect for spring and summer raining nights/days or not!
Casey H.
Vacaville, CA
I must say I used to wear a lot of Nautica Clothing in the past but I lost a lot of weight and found that most of their clothes didn't fit properly anymore. When I was larger (42x34 Jeans, XXL shirt, 255lbs) stuff fit great. Now that I am thinner and muscular(32x34 jeans, L shirt, 175lbs) clothes seem to be tailored large, or just even their slim fit jeans are more along the lines of loose/baggy.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?