BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
Loveeee here man apparel my bf lovessss shopping here a. The prices are great u can't go wrong they have nice shirts my bf loves the shirts from there I shop here all the time i definitely recommend it
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
I use this brand for my brother and my da. I really like it for men not that much for women but it is affordable and looks very nice on men so I would recommend it if you like to give a gift for men.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fashionista Expert
I had a Nautica jacket. Suppose to protect you from the rain kind. Nautica was popular at my school in 2002. Well, it rain and it didn't do what it said it would do. I was so cold and it didn't help that it was only sprinkling. So I vowed not to ever buy Nautica again.
Hailette M.
Fashionista Expert
I like nautica to all my family. This brand have a lot of variety for everything. My favorite purchase is my nautica cap and shorts. Sometimes is lil expensive but you can go to the outlets or Marshalls
Gerrica P.
spring hill, FL
I love nautica for my sons. They clothes are very cute and durable. My son is 12 and he has to wear uniforms to school and I always get him nautica polos because they last the longest and keep their color.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Cute and comfortable clothing. Every person in my family owns at least one item from this brand. It can get expensive, but it can be worth the purchase. My favorite are my borrowed tshirts from my husband's side of the closet.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Nautica has really good quality clothes. The material is good and the clothes don't brake easily. The man polo are really good and classy. Their kids clothes is also cute and very fashionable. I would shop here again.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
Love buying clothes here but it is expensive. I try to buy clothes when it's on sale so I can get a lot! It is great quality I definitely recommend it! Five stars to Náutica! Will keep shopping here!
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
This brand is amazing to be honest i never gave it a glance before buy my tounger brother loves nautica and atarted getting my daughter clothes from there and they were so cute so i went there and fell in love! I love nautica there roducts are so cute and gorgeous and they are very good quality so worth the money! All this talk makes me want to shop lol definitely reccomend checking it out
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely LOVE Nautica! I have quite a few items from there, & I have also gotten my fiancé quite a few items! My fiancé loves the men's polos! The quality is absolutely amazing & lasts forever, if you take care of them! The only con I would say is the price, they are kind of expensive! I love when they have sales! Definitely worth it! I highly recommend!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?