BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Nautica, those t-shirts, mens wallet, his authentic leather material, his innovation, a good quality on his product make the difference between another brand. i like this brand.-
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Great quality clothes. I love their mens clothing. I buy shirts and sweaters for my boyfriend from here all the time. Their clothes is good for young and older crowd. Very classic.
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
I been wearing there apparel since I was a kid always great quality. Their perfume also smells wonderful, I got my first bottle of it in 0th grade and I've been wearing it ever since.
Melissa R.
While this store can be more on the pricey side, their clothing is high quality and fashionable. I recently purchased a jacket here and it was very comfortable and looked nice as well!
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
My husband loves Nautica! My only complaint is that it's hard to find his size, but I think that just the stores I buy his clothes from. The quality is great and well worth the money!
M
I feel this brand target those who are late 20's and older. I personally like Nautica. I have been using Nautica leather wallet for more than 8 years and it is still looking sharp.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
The products are high quality at a high price. My husband has their cologne and loves it and will buy one of their shirts on occasion but it's hard to convince him to pay the price.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This brand has fallen off in the past several years. They need to get with the times and come up with some new more modern styles instead of the same polo and loafer look they offer
Elle W.
Metairie, LA
I love nautica, it's traditional, well made, and reliable. The clothes wear well, the fragrances smell wonderful. If the Nautica logo is on there, you know you're getting quality.
Katrin B.
Livingston, MT
I love that there is always some kind of sale going on at the Nautica website. I usually find some items for my husband's birthday or Christmas. The sweaters are amazing quality for the prize and super soft. The watches are really nice as well.
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?