BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I personally have never bought any Nautica clothing, but my brother does. From what I have seen the brand seems to be of good quality and is a good brand if you're looking for something casual to wear.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
My fiance loves this brand! Every time he goes shopping for himself, this is the first brand he considers! I don't blame him because their clothing are very high in quality, doesn't fade or shrink!
Grace T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Nautica is a brand I buy a lot for my boyfriend. Almost all of his button ups are Nautica! Great style for a good price. If you're looking for something affordable and will last you think Nautica.
Kayla W.
Fairmont, WV
I love this brand. They are so traditional, pretty, and classy which is basically my style. I have so many cable knit sweaters from Nautica and year after year I am able to pull them out and wear them because they quality is so great and they never go out of style.
Catherine O.
Schenectady, NY
I loooove this brand their products are top of the line and i have never been unhappy with somthing i bought from nautica.!!!! They stand behind their name because they know its great quality
Melanie S.
DES MOINES, WA
I am honestly in love with their clothing. Their merchandise is perfect for summer and especially perfect for cruises, which is originally what I got my Nautica clothing for. The material used is also super comfortable. By far, one if my favorite designer brands.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
At the dept store I used to work at the mall I noticed that we got a lot of products in from Nautica. My boyfriend even has their cologne. It was so cute seeing the little kids size shirts too!
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
My husband loves the look and durability of his Nautica sweaters! He works in a restaurant, and they certainly take a beating from him at work. Wash and dry well, and the color holds up nicely.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
You know I'm not a fan enough of the brand to shop there often. However I stop in at out the outlets from time to time and they really do have some comfy sweaters and very nice things for men.
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
It's not the best of the ultimate best, but it's a great middle class scent! I bought my father a nautica box set for Christmas last year and he loved it along with everyone he walked by!
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?