BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
At the dept store I used to work at the mall I noticed that we got a lot of products in from Nautica. My boyfriend even has their cologne. It was so cute seeing the little kids size shirts too!
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
You know I'm not a fan enough of the brand to shop there often. However I stop in at out the outlets from time to time and they really do have some comfy sweaters and very nice things for men.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I love Nautica, those t-shirts, mens wallet, his authentic leather material, his innovation, a good quality on his product make the difference between another brand. i like this brand.-
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
It's not the best of the ultimate best, but it's a great middle class scent! I bought my father a nautica box set for Christmas last year and he loved it along with everyone he walked by!
bianey r.
Mocksville, NC
I like the kids clothes but they are really overpriced. As much as I love to dress my daughter with there clothes I don't usually buy a lot. I buy about 3-4 a year because of the price.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Great quality clothes. I love their mens clothing. I buy shirts and sweaters for my boyfriend from here all the time. Their clothes is good for young and older crowd. Very classic.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
My husband loves Nautica! My only complaint is that it's hard to find his size, but I think that just the stores I buy his clothes from. The quality is great and well worth the money!
Samantha B.
Indian Trail, NC
I been wearing there apparel since I was a kid always great quality. Their perfume also smells wonderful, I got my first bottle of it in 0th grade and I've been wearing it ever since.
Melissa R.
While this store can be more on the pricey side, their clothing is high quality and fashionable. I recently purchased a jacket here and it was very comfortable and looked nice as well!
Elle W.
Metairie, LA
I love nautica, it's traditional, well made, and reliable. The clothes wear well, the fragrances smell wonderful. If the Nautica logo is on there, you know you're getting quality.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?