BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
I've always been a big fan of Nautica. I actually live a few blocks away from an outlet. I love the preppy look that they offer. My boyfriend and brothers shop their frequently also. P.s they're men's cologne is awesomeeee!
Jennifer M.
It's B for me now, because the quality is okay but their style nor the color are not so trendy anymore. i prefer different styles over nautica even for pajamas. hopefully they are back in style and become trendy again!
Alejandra C.
Mission Hills, CA
Buy this brand for my husband. He loves the shirts and pants. He can go for either a classy or casual look with Nautica. Your options are just endless with them. He looks so handsome from head to toe wearing Nautica.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have some Nautical items for my son that were handed down to us that I absolutely love, however, I can't bring myself to pay full price for clothes he just ruins
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have been buying Nautica for years and years. I love the clean and classic look. The clothes are excellent quality. I purchase it for my husband and my brothers too. Love the bathrobes! They make the greatest gifts.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Love the nautica brand, love the ladies wear they have nice outfit got a pair of flip flops loving it till date affordable price and its beautiful. would recommend.
Jennifer C.
Spring, TX
My husband will only wear Nautical shirts! They have the best quality in the market. All other brands t shirts are so thin and don't wash and wear well. Nautica is very well made and will last for a long time!!
Jennifer B.
Cumberland, MD
This past christmas I was part of the group in charge of buying clothing and other things for the school's christmas family. We bought shoes and shirts from this brand for the 3 year old boy. They were adorableee
Nathan P.
Their quality isn't that great and their prices are a bit out of range with the products itself. I enjoy some of their apparel but I do not completely fascinated that much about it. Overall it's a great company!
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I personally have never bought any Nautica clothing, but my brother does. From what I have seen the brand seems to be of good quality and is a good brand if you're looking for something casual to wear.
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?