BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Jennifer B.
Cumberland, MD
This past christmas I was part of the group in charge of buying clothing and other things for the school's christmas family. We bought shoes and shirts from this brand for the 3 year old boy. They were adorableee
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
Their quality isn't that great and their prices are a bit out of range with the products itself. I enjoy some of their apparel but I do not completely fascinated that much about it. Overall it's a great company!
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I personally have never bought any Nautica clothing, but my brother does. From what I have seen the brand seems to be of good quality and is a good brand if you're looking for something casual to wear.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good brand, my boyfriend buys certain things from here, I love there colon. I don't buy much here only thing I like or my boyfirend likes but overall they do have good things every time I go.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
My fiance loves this brand! Every time he goes shopping for himself, this is the first brand he considers! I don't blame him because their clothing are very high in quality, doesn't fade or shrink!
Grace T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Nautica is a brand I buy a lot for my boyfriend. Almost all of his button ups are Nautica! Great style for a good price. If you're looking for something affordable and will last you think Nautica.
Catherine O.
Schenectady, NY
I loooove this brand their products are top of the line and i have never been unhappy with somthing i bought from nautica.!!!! They stand behind their name because they know its great quality
Kayla W.
Fairmont, WV
I love this brand. They are so traditional, pretty, and classy which is basically my style. I have so many cable knit sweaters from Nautica and year after year I am able to pull them out and wear them because they quality is so great and they never go out of style.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
My husband loves the look and durability of his Nautica sweaters! He works in a restaurant, and they certainly take a beating from him at work. Wash and dry well, and the color holds up nicely.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
At the dept store I used to work at the mall I noticed that we got a lot of products in from Nautica. My boyfriend even has their cologne. It was so cute seeing the little kids size shirts too!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?