BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I really like their clothes but I find that they are a bit expensive for what they are. I also feel that the men's clothed are more worth the price since men's fashion doesn't change as fast and they are a true classic look
Alejandra C.
Mission Hills, CA
Buy this brand for my husband. He loves the shirts and pants. He can go for either a classy or casual look with Nautica. Your options are just endless with them. He looks so handsome from head to toe wearing Nautica.
I've always been a big fan of Nautica. I actually live a few blocks away from an outlet. I love the preppy look that they offer. My boyfriend and brothers shop their frequently also. P.s they're men's cologne is awesomeeee!
Jennifer M.
It's B for me now, because the quality is okay but their style nor the color are not so trendy anymore. i prefer different styles over nautica even for pajamas. hopefully they are back in style and become trendy again!
Leslie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
We have not tried everything in this line but my husband wears all of their polos and they never seem to fade even after many washes. A superbly quality made product
Ashley H.
Nautical clothing used to be all my son wore for the longest time.
they weren't too thin in the winter or too thick in the Summer. they were perfect to wear with or without a sweater and the color never faded in the wash!
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have been buying Nautica for years and years. I love the clean and classic look. The clothes are excellent quality. I purchase it for my husband and my brothers too. Love the bathrobes! They make the greatest gifts.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have some Nautical items for my son that were handed down to us that I absolutely love, however, I can't bring myself to pay full price for clothes he just ruins
Ramatu T.
Love the nautica brand, love the ladies wear they have nice outfit got a pair of flip flops loving it till date affordable price and its beautiful. would recommend.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
Their quality isn't that great and their prices are a bit out of range with the products itself. I enjoy some of their apparel but I do not completely fascinated that much about it. Overall it's a great company!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?