BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Style H.
Austin, TX
The best Oxford shirts with the best off the rack fit. If you need to step up your work attire game, Nautica is for you. Then on the weekend and you're going out to the lake, well no one does weekend wear like Nautica. Check it Out!
ALEX J.
Strongsville, OH
I like ve nautica apparels and theirs t-shirts are one of my favorite. My wife had gifted me one long ago and it still looks pretty decent and love how comfortable they are. Also their perfumes are good to. Overall live this brand.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Cute and comfortable clothing. Every person in my family owns at least one item from this brand. It can get expensive, but it can be worth the purchase. My favorite are my borrowed tshirts from my husband's side of the closet.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
Nautical has been around for quite a while I like the boat look. It looks comfy casual and clean. You go out to a nice casual dinner or go to a movie. you always look fine and ready to go you don't look sloppy in this clothes.
Maria T.
Very good quality clothes!!!!! But the price come on Nautica!!!! Well won't complain about it because once in a while I spoil my husband with some goodies from here!!!!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I really like their clothes but I find that they are a bit expensive for what they are. I also feel that the men's clothed are more worth the price since men's fashion doesn't change as fast and they are a true classic look
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I think Nautica is a brand that makes quality apparel. I have a winter jacket from Nautica and its amazingly warm and a great buy. Its an anorak and looks soo good. I love it. My bf has a perfume from Nautica and he loves it.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My husband keeps this company in buisness seriously every day he wears a nautical t shirt and shorts mostly good quality but some t shirts shrink so quick but not all
Leslie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
We have not tried everything in this line but my husband wears all of their polos and they never seem to fade even after many washes. A superbly quality made product
Jennifer M.
It's B for me now, because the quality is okay but their style nor the color are not so trendy anymore. i prefer different styles over nautica even for pajamas. hopefully they are back in style and become trendy again!
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?