BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
Nautica is one of our favorite brand. It has good quality and cheaper than other good brands. I just bought Nautica towels from Ross. We also buy Nautica clothes and shoes.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
I always buy my son and husband Nautica Jeans. The color doesn't fade, the washes on them is nice and my son loves the fit on them. Their polo shirts and t-shirts are nice too.
Corinne M.
I think Nautica is so classy and their clothes are well made and easy to care for. I can usually find them at Ross or Marshalls which is great because they can be a bit pricey.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I don't personally own anything from this brand as it can be rather pricey and I have 4 children BUT I have looked at it and they have some super cute stuff that looks incredibly well made. Maybe 2015 will be the year that I splurge.
ALEX J.
Strongsville, OH
I like ve nautica apparels and theirs t-shirts are one of my favorite. My wife had gifted me one long ago and it still looks pretty decent and love how comfortable they are. Also their perfumes are good to. Overall live this brand.
Style H.
Austin, TX
The best Oxford shirts with the best off the rack fit. If you need to step up your work attire game, Nautica is for you. Then on the weekend and you're going out to the lake, well no one does weekend wear like Nautica. Check it Out!
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
Nautical has been around for quite a while I like the boat look. It looks comfy casual and clean. You go out to a nice casual dinner or go to a movie. you always look fine and ready to go you don't look sloppy in this clothes.
Maria T.
Very good quality clothes!!!!! But the price come on Nautica!!!! Well won't complain about it because once in a while I spoil my husband with some goodies from here!!!!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My husband keeps this company in buisness seriously every day he wears a nautical t shirt and shorts mostly good quality but some t shirts shrink so quick but not all
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I think Nautica is a brand that makes quality apparel. I have a winter jacket from Nautica and its amazingly warm and a great buy. Its an anorak and looks soo good. I love it. My bf has a perfume from Nautica and he loves it.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?