BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Nicole Z.
I love Nautica! Its such a. Cute trendy brand. Instead of buying it regular price i just hunt for items at TjMaxx from the same brand but cheaper!!!! Looks cute, fits well and I just think its super trendy
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
nautica is an amazing company! they have one of the best smelling colognes you can buy. their clothes to me are not technically in style. i feel they need to step it up a little.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I love Nautica for their men's sleepwear. Its the only brand I will actively search for when looking for pajama pants. At full price, their are somewhat expensive, but you can usually find some of their stuff on sale at a very decent price. It is a quality made company, so I truly cant complain.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
I am not a big fan of Nautica for adults, but for children they have some super cute clothing it is very hard to find it in the area I live in. But I have been lucky enough to find it at stores like this tjmaxs, peebles. But I wouldn't pay full price for their apparel.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
nice, quality stylish. clothing. my hubs and son have some great clothes from nautical. I have to admit I even have a nautical coat I love because it is so plush and warm. stylish, wash and wear great.
Nikki J.
I like this brand but I think it's more for boys than girls. I buy my brothers shirts from here all time. I think the T-shirts are the best thing to buy a guy if you don't know what to buy them. They kinda look like polo just with the nautica symbol
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I love this brand for children's clothing. They have timeless, preppy, adorable styles for both casual and dressy events. It also holds up well through normal kid wear & tear and has a great resell value on thrift and consignment sites.
Britanie V.
Nautical has very good quality products that last a very long time. They are well made and are very attractive. They offer many really cute items. I really like their bedding sets. They are really cute but they are a bit pricey.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Love their apparel as well as their home goods. I enjoy their nautical and American colors. My towels are all nautica and their color keeps. They're made of soft materials and worth the extra few bucks over your generic towels.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Nautica is amazing as a brand . My boyfriend loves to shop there and I absolutely love when he is wearing their cologne! I love it ! It smells so light and fresh and beautiful all at the same time I can't get enough!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?