BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Nicole Z.
I love Nautica! Its such a. Cute trendy brand. Instead of buying it regular price i just hunt for items at TjMaxx from the same brand but cheaper!!!! Looks cute, fits well and I just think its super trendy
Mónica C.
Provo, UTAH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have bought some things from this store, like a coat, a shirt and a watch. This store is characterized because its garments have a very similar style, colors like red or blue with white horizontal stripes. The clothes are of quality and with a more casual style, they are garments that seek to transmit elegance in those who wear them.
Rachel D.
lebanon
My favorite brand for men’s cologne! I get the Nautica Blue Cologne Spray set for my husband for every holiday! I love Their winter jackets as well for the whole family!
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
This is my husband's favorite clothing brand. He loves all of their clothing and cologne. The clothes are long lasting and great qualinty. Nautica Apparel Company
Nautica M.
I don’t wear Nautica that often but I love the way their clothes look on men! Even though i don’t have a lot from this company I love their dad hats as I have several! I also have a few shirts/polos that are stunning!
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I love Nautica for their men's sleepwear. Its the only brand I will actively search for when looking for pajama pants. At full price, their are somewhat expensive, but you can usually find some of their stuff on sale at a very decent price. It is a quality made company, so I truly cant complain.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
I am not a big fan of Nautica for adults, but for children they have some super cute clothing it is very hard to find it in the area I live in. But I have been lucky enough to find it at stores like this tjmaxs, peebles. But I wouldn't pay full price for their apparel.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
nice, quality stylish. clothing. my hubs and son have some great clothes from nautical. I have to admit I even have a nautical coat I love because it is so plush and warm. stylish, wash and wear great.
Nikki J.
I like this brand but I think it's more for boys than girls. I buy my brothers shirts from here all time. I think the T-shirts are the best thing to buy a guy if you don't know what to buy them. They kinda look like polo just with the nautica symbol
Britanie V.
Nautical has very good quality products that last a very long time. They are well made and are very attractive. They offer many really cute items. I really like their bedding sets. They are really cute but they are a bit pricey.
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
How good is the quality of their clothing? I've never purchased from here but I would like to!
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Do they carry Tall sizes for women?
Mariangela U.
Que tal su calidad?
Kinsley R.
Isn't this like the sperrys brand?
Mina H.
Nautica is such a nice brand, high quality. I love there coats and perfumes.