BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fashionista Expert
My husband is very picky about his shirts and hats.

We were shopping at the outlets and came across Nautica.

Not only did he find several shirts he liked that fit him appropriately. He also found a hat that didn't bubble up near the front like most do.

He tried on some of their jeans too because they were on sale but they didn't fit him right and gave him a wedgie.

We will continue to stop in Nautica when at the outlets just to give them a looksie.
Freddy G.
Nautica is this company that you can buy with not doubs i love the mens clothes that they have to offer because is very casual and stylish you can use it always and the quality is very very good they are very soft my brother has some clothes from here and is very good i wish i could try about this products for mens.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
The reason I love this brand is that first: I love the ocean feeling of this brand. Second: my favorite color is navy blue. I'm a women. I love navy blue for myself and my son. I think navy blue is a sophisticated color and this brand offers lots of navy blue clothing. It's between casual and formal.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I have a long red transitional jacket from Nautica and I can tell by the construction that this is a quality brand. The material is strong and the hardware on the coat isn't cheap looking. I find a lot of their pieces at Marshalls, and they're always a favorite of my dad's when I gift them to him.
lindsay F.
I buy this clothing line for my daughter they have such cute items for kids she loves to wear the items they have very cute dresses top source of skirts I had a wreck in the products they are a little expensive but whatever their sales are usually buy them on the military base
Vanessa C.
I recently bought my first winter jacket and I must say that the down feather in the coat keeps me super warm; it looks really really nice on. it was on the pricey side but I don't think I'll need to buy a coat for a very long time because the quality is excellent
Kadiajah W.
I received a rain coat from this brand for Christmas last year and absolutely love it! Easy to layer with a hoodies and long sleeves. Mainly a spring and summer jacket tad bit too light for winter but perfect for spring and summer raining nights/days or not!
Mikala W.
Benton, IL
I frequently buy Nautica apparel for my sons ages 5 and 11. The clothes are always bold colors appropriate for any season. They also wash very well and hold their color and shape. I find the products very affordable and love their polo shirts especially.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Nautica is a great brand for all of your boating, lounging clothing. Their collections have many outfits that could be dressed up or stay casual. The clothing is good quality but a little pricey. They have pretty good sales if you keep your eye on it!
Donielle D.
Oswego , NY
Love Nautica. Great quality, great over all band. The cost is usually pretty pricey.. But T.J. Maxx always has their clothes at an affordable price. I bought both of my sons summer clothes there for a fraction of what they would normally cost.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?