Naughty & Nice Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alisha S.

BY NAUGHTY & NICE

Hypnotize with the lush fragrance of cherry blossom and juicy peach. Delight in the luxury experience of sensuous fragrance. Spritz lightly on wrists, neck, and shoulders for a subtle touch of sexiness. . see more...

• How does this fragrance smell? I love to try different brands, i wo...1 Answers
  • How does this product smell? I lovfragranceses 2 Answers
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Jamestown, KY
My roommate recommended this fragrance, and it makes me feel super feminine and better throughout the day. definitely worth it! :)
Cher C.
Cher C.
lynnwood, WA
Nice and sweet, last all day, sometimes longer. spray on after i put lotion and and before i get dressed. i use it until the very last drop! great price!!
Cariline P.
Cariline P.
Lafayette, CO
I really love this product. I got it about 2 years ago and I barely found it in the back of my closet, I am in love with this scent. I totally recommend this item.
Lyza P.
Lyza P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this! I've repurchased multiple times because of the awesome price, the sweet scent lasts all day and smells so good!
kristine m.
kristine m.
I love this perfume! The 1st time I smelt this perfume was when my sister had come home from Walmart with my mom 2yrs ago . She wasn't used to wearing perfume like me & I didn't like sharing my expensive brand with her. So when she bought this, she didn't want to share with me. But she started to losen up because she could just buy some more from WALMART! (: the fragrance is VERY long lasting & affordable & able at Walmart !
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Plano, Tx
I so love this fragrance and so does my husband who doesn't want to be naughty or nice smells awesome perfect thing to put on after the shower
Kathy U.
Kathy U.
Love this smell ! I use it right after I get out of the shower. Nice and sweet smell.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
nottingham
Smells lovely & lasts for most of the day. it has a very sweet & fruity smell to it!!
How does this product smell? I lovfragranceses
How does this fragrance smell? I love to try different brands, i would love to try this frangrece out for myself maybe its something i would like...