BY NAUGHTY DOG

Bryan V.
N Chesterfld, VA
First of all, congratulations to Naughty Dog on developing such a strong story driven game that was very different to their previous successful video games. Such as Uncharted and Crash Bandicoot, etc. This game was an emotional roller coaster as well as action packed and gore all in one, it has won tons and tons of awards that it well deserves! If you have not picked up a copy you need to call a day or two off of work and play this game from beginning to end. The multiplayer in the game is enjoyable but very different from your ordinary multiplayer games. The multiplayer system in this game requires high team work if you want to win matches as well as playing smart. Naughty Dog has been on top of their agenda to deliver a phenomenal game. I give this a perfect 10/10!
Michael H.
York, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is actually one of my favorite games! I am a huge fan of the classic survival horror model and you really don't get many good examples of that anymore in the new generation, however; The Last of Us is definitely the exception. This is an amazing game! Filled with the right amount of story, action, puzzle, it has great DLC, and was just done super well over all. I recommend it for everyone!
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Omg if u are going to buy the game , why don't buy the full package? The Last of Us is a really different game, mixing traditional adventure, survival, action, stealth and constant exploration. The resources are most important. The best graphics on PlayStation 3 are back in the hands of Naughty Dog, also the atmosphere, and two unrepeatable and unforgettable characters. Overwhelming
Becca L.
Ada, OK
This was a really nice set. The tin casing that the game comes in is really nice and is a fun change from the regular plastic. The artwork book that came was amazing! It was so much fun to see how they came to pick everything the way they did. Now that I have finished the game I am going the read the comic that came with it. I am really happy that I ordered the SE.
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
Naughty dog knows what their doing! Their games are crazy entertaining, and stories are captivating. The Last Of Us is no exception to the amazing minds at naughty dog! This is one of the best, if not the best 3rd person action adventure game Ive ever played! Ive played through it multiple times, and it's just as good the 4th time as it is the first!
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
this is the best game I have played, is my favorite game. It is very entertaining, a great time playing, the end made me think, I would definitely recommend gameplay is quite simple but what makes it unique is its history, I am anxious to get the second part
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
The last of Us is definitely one of my favorite games. The story line is so detailed. The graphics are great and I love how it can be a multiplayer game. Its totally different then any other and the price is totally worth it.
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
I love playing this game! The graphics are amazing and the story is also great!! I've probably replayed this game about 5 times already and I never get tired of it. This is one my favorites games to play on the ps4
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
I really enjoy playing this game with my kids and is different to others and is very fun and enjoyable to play this and there is no room for improvement at all and I recommend to other gamers to buy this.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
This is a great game amazing story and graphics naughty dog never disappoints. You can play online and re play the game over and over on different difficulties. I would definitely recommend this game
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this the last of US or the last of the u.s.?
Tal A.
It's called the last of us nothing to do with the USA
Kayla S.
Is this game interesting ?
Nena A.
What is this?
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
Is th8s game worth the hype? I really want it but I'm not sure if I should get it.