Naughty Dog The Last of Us (Playstation 3)

What kind of game is this?
Is it a good game?
Does anyone know when the last of us part two come out!!! 😣
Start your review of Naughty Dog The Last of Us (Playstation 3)!
Product Highlights
I would have to say that if it's not the best game I've ever played, it certainly ranks at the top.in reviews
One of the best games that I had played in the last year that made me want to keep it just to replay for no reason other than the intrigue it providedin reviews
The game play was a mix between survival horror and a bit action as you had to conserve ammo and sneak and be a bit more strategical.in reviews
Frank E.
I can't tell you how many times I played this game on the PS3. My wife would always tell me, "You're playing that game, again?!" Of course! Probably one of the best storylines of all time from Naughty Dog. The multiplayer was also a plus. I'm not gonna lie though, this game made me cry every time. Worth having in your collection if you still own a Playstation 3.
Heather  B.
Billerica, MA
This game has really good graphics as well. Not really my type of games but it's pretty cool
Aileen G.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this game and I believe everyone should play this even if you're not a big gamer. The story is a bit cliche but at the same it's unique I'm not sure how to explain it. The idea is cliche but they way they tell the story is amazing. It's definitely worth the money because despite it being another post apocalyptic game it's just so much more than that. The graphics in the game are beautiful the cut scenes are extraordinary as well. It's not boring or repetitive and even the DLC was amazing. I believe it's a great time to replay or start playing this game since Naughty Dog has confirmed part two. Also I love survival horror games and I was so compelled to play this game and I'm glad I did.
Adrian M.
Livermore, CA
This game is a masterpiece. The graphics, story, and just everything about it is absolutely amazing. This game made me cry within the first 20 minutes of playing it. You play as Joel, a hardened survivor of a zombie apocalypse that is tasked with taking a girl, Ellie, to the Fireflies, a rebel group that opposes the U.S. Army. Most of the gameplay is stealth, but there is a lot of gunplay too. There is very limited ammo and resources, which you need to craft items like health kits and modding your weapons. Without spoiling anything, the game has a lot of surprises and sad moments, and an ending that leaves you not knowing what to feel. Overall, this is one of the best games I've ever played.
Caity C.
This has to be in my top five favorite video games. I have not one negative thing to say about this game. The storyline is phenomenal, the character development is outstanding, and the graphics are gorgeous. I have a book of the concept art for The Last of Us, and I am simply amazed at how much detail was put into this game. There are so many moments where I paused my game progress just so I could take in the beauty of the scenery. The soundtrack is haunting and emotional. The voice acting is some of the best I've heard. You will not regret buying this game!
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Rented it then bought it.it has communities of people that are active in this huge platform game. story line kept you interested. graphics are amazing. my husband really loves this game. its been out a little while and the popularity has only grown.
CASSANDRA T.
CLINTON, ME
One of my all time favorite games. Even coming back to it almost 10 years later, it is still outstanding. The story is fantastic, in depth, and emotional. The characters are relatable and go through some serious development, have depth and emotion. The game is challenging but with different difficulty levels, there is something for everyone. The environment is hyper detailed and realistic, and a grim reminder of what could befall humankind. Outstanding storytelling, combat, and detail make this game one that is difficult to simply shut off and walk away from. The end if the world at its finest, I would recommend this game to any survival horror fans or story driven gamers who are looking to entirely immerse themselves in a beautiful, gritty world. 10/10 and then some.
Jenifer W.
Palm Coast, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is amazing! Good controls, great story and amazing graphics! will 100% play the last of us 2! This has amazing replay value! This was very fun to play! Enjoyed it. I 100% recommend playing this!Naughty Dog The Last of Us (Playstation 3)
Irakli M.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing game a little overrated but still a masterpiece i think it's overrated because of it's story its another zombie apocalypse story with dramatic ending which i loved but i can't say that i have not seen anything like it in walking dead gameplay is also amazing but u can't say that it really really stands out from other third person shooters overral i would recommend playing this game for sure because of its heart melting story amazing enemy variety good crafting system and lovable charechters
Stephanie S.
Gamer Expert Level 4
A top 5 on my list of games that I have enjoyed on the PS3. The story line is adventurous and very interactive with your surroundings. You can pick the difficulty in the game. The graphics are amazing and based on real settings (just in a post apocalyptic world). I will forewarn you, the beginning of the game was an attention grabber. Made me want to beat the game as soon as possible to keep finding out what will happen next.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...