BY NAUGHTY DOG #8 in PlayStation Games

Naughty Dog The Last of Us (Playstation 3)
  • "I would have to say that if it's not the best game I've ever played, it certainly ranks at the top." in 9 reviews
  • "One of the best games that I had played in the last year that made me want to keep it just to replay for no reason other than the intrigue it provided" in 6 reviews
  • "The game play was a mix between survival horror and a bit action as you had to conserve ammo and sneak and be a bit more strategical." in 6 reviews
Aeryka F.
San Antonio
I absolutely LOVE this game! It makes me aad everytime I fifnish the game but then I start it over again. Its like an endless loop. I love how they put Joel's backstory at the beginning of the game and they have a DLC for Ellie's so it's like you know the characters which is a wonderful thing. I hate when games don't give backstories to characters or they take more than one game until they give you the backstory. I love the build-up of the relationship between Ellie and Joel. Joel was so independent and put up barriers and Ellie defied the odds. I can't get enough of this game. I'm super stoked to play part 2! I don't think it'll touch my heart like the first one but I will still play it anyways. End of the world games rule!
Kate F.
Review for: The Last of Us - PS3 more...
Interesting horror video game. Packed full of action and violence...but just not my style of game. A friend gave this to me, so I thought I would give it a try...and I didn't enjoy it as much. She loved it though..so if horror games are your thing, this is probably a great game for you!
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
Review for: The Last of Us - PS3 more...
I love this game! You become instantly attached to the characters in the game. The visual effects are wonderful, and very realistic. It's challenging at times. I could play this game again, and again. I also enjoy watching other people play The Last of Us on YouTube. I want to get the remastered version for my PS4, and I'm looking forward to playing The Last of Us 2 when it comes out.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
My life is going it's a little slower than the rest of the games like it but I would definitely recommend it is longer than some of the other game so I would definitely recommend it if you have that kind of patience
Aileen G.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this game and I believe everyone should play this even if you're not a big gamer. The story is a bit cliche but at the same it's unique I'm not sure how to explain it. The idea is cliche but they way they tell the story is amazing. It's definitely worth the money because despite it being another post apocalyptic game it's just so much more than that. The graphics in the game are beautiful the cut scenes are extraordinary as well. It's not boring or repetitive and even the DLC was amazing. I believe it's a great time to replay or start playing this game since Naughty Dog has confirmed part two. Also I love survival horror games and I was so compelled to play this game and I'm glad I did.
Jessica P.
Portland
What an engrossing, well planned, visually stunning game. It feels like being in a movie, with fully fleshed characters and history that gives an incredible sense of being truly involved in the action.
There are definitely some truly scary moments, as well. I have been gaming most of my life and love me some zombie and horror games, but this one I actually had to set aside for a day because I got too freaked out playing it by myself!
Naughty Dog has done it yet again!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This game is so good, but I will never be able to finish it. Visually, it looks beautiful. The people are decently realistic and some of the zombies have some serious creep factor. The story gets you interested from the beginning and the game play is great. It is very challenging at times, especially when you don't have the patients for sneaking around and doing things silently. Those darn clickers will get you before you know it. I love it, it's a riveting game.
Emersen R.
This game actually is the most brilliant thing ever. I'll replay it until the end of time, and it's affordable because for a game like this I would pay millions. This game is the OG PS3 game, and its graphics are on point! Definitely cried at least 20 times whilst playing.
Alyssa F.
One of my favorite games of all time! I love this game so much because of the way the story is set up and told. You get so incredibly attached to the characters for beware of this if you decide to play! if you haven't played it and are thinking about it just do it!
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
The Last of Us is one of my favorite games of all time. The graphics are incredible and the story line is a tearjerker. Basically you play as a man named Joel who ends up losing his daughter to the U.S. Military because they assumed she was "infected" with the Cordyceps fungi. You then end up in a military safe zone with your friend Tess where your role is smuggling and you are told that you have to smuggle a girl out of the safe zone which you later find out is immune to the Cordyceps that infect people and turn them into the infected aka "zombies." The whole story from there is becoming close with this girl (Ellie) and protecting her at all costs as you bring her to the Fireflies (a faction who are trying to rebel against the remaining people of the U.S. government.) It's extremely emotional and a difficult game to get through because it is based around logic and strategy to get out of certain situations and learning to save up bullets for guns and bombs that you build from materials you find around you. It's basically a survival based game with the goal of saving and caring for this girl. I bought the DLC to this game as well because it was just so good. Last of Us Two should come out around 2018 - 2020 and I'm pretty stoked for that as well.
Dominique W.
Harrisburg, PA
Is this game really as good as people say it is or is it overrated?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Is it a good game?
Mipsy M.
You all think they should make another second part???
Halie H.
Is this game worth buying?
Geselle V.
I've played and replayed The Last of Us. Is there a part 2 coming out? I would love to see how things turned out between the two main characters.