Naughty Dog Jak X: Combat Racing

by Naughty Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naughty Dog Jak X: Combat Racing!
How would you rate this product?
Gladstone, MO
This game was such a turn from the original Jak and Daxter games. I loved it nonetheless. This game was actually great at being a combat racing game, as seen in Jak 3 it is about the same as the desert travels in the cars.
Culver City, CA
This is the best combat racing game out there, bar none. Tons of gameplay modes, tons of customization options, an actual decent story mode, and it's jak & daxter. Cannot be beat.
Snover, MI
Fantastic game. Both great story line and great action during the races. The weapons and the different builds on the cars add depth to the game
Thonotosassa, FL
Next to Crash Team Racing, this game is my favorite Combat Racing game!! It's very addicting. I love playing it with my siblings.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I loved this game. It was amazing. I love the race style and customization of your vehicle. I would buy a PS for this game.
Washington, DC
I get nauseated watching the kids play this game. It's very life like, but everything goes too fast for me