Start your review of Naughty Dog Jak II!
How would you rate this product?
I appreciated that this game got a little more mature, for fans of Jak & Daxter who had grown up a little since the release of that game. Gameplay can be a little difficult at times because you're firing weapons in 3rd person a lot.
Fordyce, AR
Great game in a great series. Played it on my ps2 now have it downloaded for my PS3. After my wife watched me play she hardly lets me have a turn. Good family time.
Merced, Ca
Great game! I suggest to play number one first so you wouldn't be confused but it's awesome to play it with a different style than the first game.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Another classic ps2 game. One of those games that is a must have if you haven't played yet. A great action adventure that provides a lot of humor.
I loved the jak games when i was younger i don't even know why i stopped playing them to me they were very fun
Wetumka, OK
Gamer Expert Level 3
This a a great game to play. It's easy to get to know the buttons and has a good story line.
Brazil, IN
Gamer Expert Level 3
So fun a huge part of my childhood I kept all my ps2 and games so my children can play
Laconia, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great formatting and graphics but needs some tweaking. easy to get lost in the game.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...