Naughty Dog, Inc. Uncharted Game Bundle

by Naughty Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naughty Dog, Inc. Uncharted Game Bundle!
East Hartford, CT
These games are GREAT! The detail in all the scenes are amazing. This games have been mistaken for movies by anyone who has seen me play them. Even when a character gets wet, you can see the clothes dry, it's a minor detail, but it adds a lot to the game. It's a great adventure game and you will never regret getting Abby or all of these. I'm sure once you get the first you'll get the other two.
I absolutely adore these games! I have been playing them since day one when the first game came out, and I will be playing faithfully until the end. The characters are great, the plot is interesting, and the humor is fantastic. These are amazing games!
Lancaster, SC
I love these games. I remember the first time I played the first one a few years back. I ended up sitting and playing that game two days straight and beat it. Cannot wait until the 4th one comes out.
Laredo, TX
Its a great single player adventurous game. the storyline is great so is the graphics especially for the ps4.
This bundle is amazing! I love the uncharted series it reminds me of tomb raider but much different plot and much more puzzles to do. It was very entertaining to play during quarantine I’d definitely play it all over again.
Jamaica Plain, MA
The Uncharted games will always have a special place in my heart. The best developed characters of any series of its kind. I can’t wait for more! Hope to see more of Chloe and Nadine!
I absolutely love this game. It's second to Last of Us which is also a Naughty Dog game. It's a lot of action and each game gets better and better with the storyline. It made me anxious because I never knew what was coming.
Oak Creek, WI
Love this game it was so fun. The adventures were great and the comedy was too.
Love this game it was so fun. The adventures were great and the comedy was too.
One of my favorite games ever I love the adventures and the comedy in this game this make me wanna go play it right now.
Irvine, CA
These games are so fun! And the bundle of all of them is so convenient. I highly recommend these!

Looking for your answer?