Naty by Nature babycare Eco-Diapers Size 1 uploaded by Nurys C.

BY NATURE BABYCARE

Naty s Eco Nappies is the leading eco-friendly disposable diaper in the world. There are no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, TCF (Total Chlorine Free), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC, and substances known as harmful to health or the environment. Naty is certified free of ALL known allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, sensitizing, carcinogenic, or mutagenic. Eco Nappies - Size 1 Newborn. 2-5 kg, 4-11 lbs 26 pcs Leakage barrier made of 100% GM free, compostable, corn based film that is not only watertight but also "breathes" naturally resulting in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and FSC certified pulp The printing colour on the nappies is free of heavy metals and not injurious to health. No perfume Certified by the Swedish Asthma And Allergy Association. Soft, cloth-like feel provides a non-bulky fit, enabling your child to move around freely! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I tried a sample of these out on my daughter and I really enjoyed them. They're soft on her skin and I really enjoy that they're made from organic material. They also prevent leakage. A really great product!
Nurys C.
doral, FL
This diaper brand are so good. I recently found them at my superfresh market. I really liked the concept that is not plastic. They are a little more pricey than other brand but it worth it because my baby skin is soft and smooth without using cream
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
I love these diapers. They make me feel better about using sposies because they biodegrade. No leaks, no mess, nothing to worry about. Also, no cancer causing chemicals to give my sensitive skinned boy a rash.
Brittany S.
My favorite diaper brand! My son never had any leaks and these are extremely soft. These are the closest disposable diapers I have found that compare to cloth diapers. I have heard that some people have a problem with the attachment tags on the diapers tearing off, however I never saw an issue.