BY TURVET

NaturVet Salmon Oil promotes healthy skin and shiny coat without the smell. The specialized filtration process helps remove the fishy smell from Wild Icelandic Salmon Oil, but not the yummy taste that dogs love. Helps retain moisture in dry, irritated skin. Each teaspoon contains 2,820 mg Omega 3, 470 mg Omega 6, 940 mg DHA and 1,410 mg EPA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
kathygraves
I bought this for a family members dog. She was having skin issues and shedding a lot. Two or 3 weeks later she is much more relieved. The shedding had diminished and she seems happier. It also helps with her aging joints and heart. She also loves the taste. Thanks so much for a great product.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
My dogs LOVE this Salmon Oil. Since we've started using it they will sit and wait at their food dish, after it's been filled with food, for their salmon oil! Our vet suggested it due to our Boston Terrier's dry skin, and it has helped a lot. Their skin is no longer flaky, it's actually really shiny and smooth. This is a great product for your fur babies!
Rell B.
It's a good oil that my dog loves and I love as well for my dog because I no longer see their skin flake
Ashley O.
My cat was having dry skin issues, the vet said we should be adjusting his diet. We kept his regular food - along with a few pumps of this a day - and his dry skin cleared right up. He didn't seem to mind the taste. I don't think he LOVED IT, but he didn't refuse to eat it, coming form a cat that means a lot. The pump seemed to leak over time though