NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chew uploaded by elaina s.

BY NATURVET #47 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

For use in dogs over 12 weeks. Recommended to help maintain the normal nervous system function in managing stress and tension. Also promotes contentment during travel, reduces motion sickness, and tension caused by a change of daily routine. Available Sizes: 70ct. Soft Chew - Cup Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Chamomile 150 mg Thiamine Mononitrate 100 mg Passion Flower 100 mg Ginger 100 mg L-Tryptophan 30 mg Melatonin 120 mcg Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Deionized Water, Glycerine, Lecithin, Natural Flavoring, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Potato Starch, Rosemary, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, and Vegetable Oil. Suggested Daily Use For Dogs: Up to 26 lbs. 1 soft chew 27 to 50 lbs. 2 soft chews 51 to 99 lbs. 4 soft chews Over 100 lbs. 6 soft chews Give recommended amount once daily 30 minutes prior to stressful situation. Do not exceed double the daily amount in a 12-hour period. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liz T.
Our dog get really bad anxiety when he rides in a car. We travel a lot; so, I gave these a try, and they really help calm him down.
Ashley F.
Works very well for airplane rides. I do see better results when I give to my dog with food.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Just bought this today for my lab/hound mix. There is a dog in heat nearby and it has been driving him crazy, causing him to constantly pant, whine, and bark. With him having been like this for two days I decided to break down and find a way to calm him down. Not wanting to give him human drugs, I stumbled upon this product at Tractor Supply and decided to give it a try. There are many mixed reviews about this product online, quite a few people saying it doesn't work, but I'm one of the fortunate few who can say this does work! It took about an hour for it to kick in, but the hour wait was well worth it! He is now as calm as can be, hardly whining, and is currently asleep. Peace and quiet have returned to this house at last!!
Kathy D.
Wichita, KS
When it is time for fireworks it is time for Quiet Moments.   We have used these on several occasions and has relieved stress for us and our pet.   We got them at Petco.  The were recommended by the trainer on staff.   We also use them when traveling as he seems to get a little distressed on car rides at times.   These have worked great and I would recommend them to others.
Caitlin J.
Santa Fe, NM
My shelter pup has anxiety when he's left home alone and these chews have helped him relax significantly! I give them to him every morning and he calms down before I leave for the day. They work best when you are consistent about using them.
elaina s.
Bought this product at petco and it def works. My puppy has separation anxiety and these are perfect to give if we have to leave him or before bed as he becomes anxious. Def recommend if your puppy or dog deals with anxiety!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
When our dog was a puppy she would be up all hours of the night going wild chewing through everything even after going on walks and numerous hours of play- we decided to try these we gave her half of a chew just to mellow her out and it worked :) eventually we weaned her off of them because we didn't want to give them to her all the time- I think it just became routine for her at that certain time to just mellow out every night without having them! I would suggest them to people who are having the same issues we did ! I don't suggest though giving them to your pup long term just until they can kind of learn that this is the time for me to mellow out
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these! I used these for the longest time to help calm one of my dogs who had separatiom anxiety. I highly recommend these especially with the upcoming fourth of July season!
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Calms my puppy down before bed and helps him dream less, more peaceful sleep. Recommended for anyone with a pooch that has overactive dreams and sleep
member-93ec94872
Petersburg, MI
Any doggie anxiety can be treated with this "treat" my dog Levi uses them at night time, or when there are storms/fireworks! I know that there are many other products out there but this one is a brand that I trust, and has worked for us with our Morkiepoo.