BY TURVET

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

NaturVet Aller-911 Skin Care Shampoo is formulated to be soothing for pets with seasonal allergies. Cleans the dirtiest pets while remaining mild enough for daily use without stripping the coat of essential natural oils. Also a very effective deodorant shampoo. Routine bathing leaves the skin & coat soft, shiny and looking great. Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamide DEA, Cocamidipropylamine Oxide, Chembetaine, Polysorbate 80, Glycerine, Aloe Vera Gel Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid and Deionized Water. see more...

• Does it really help your allergies? I'm suffering with al...1 Answers
Review (1)
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
Started bathing my dog in this once a week after searching for help for my poor dog with severe allergies. this along with purina pro plan dog food for sensitive stomach and skin has drastically improved my girl's skin and I will continue to bathe her in this.
Akie T.
Sainte-Thérèse
Does it really help your allergies? I'm suffering with allergies specially when my dog is next to me:(