Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant uploaded by Katherine J.Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant uploaded by Chocolate M.Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant uploaded by Cety T.

BY NATURTINT

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Green Technologies with Selected Certified Organic Ingredients No Ammonia No Resorcinol No Parabens 100% Grey Cover Intense and Radiant Color Stronger Hair More Volume Moisturizing Lasting Colour Flexibility UVA/UVB protection This Box Contains: Protective Gloves Instruction Leaflet 2.1 fl.oz./60ml Naturtint® Colorant 2.1 fl.oz./60ml Color Developer 1.2 fl.oz./35ml Nutrideep® Multiplier Discover a new concept in hair coloration that gives you healthy and revitalised hair. Discover Naturtint Green Technologies , the first 100% permanent hair colorant without ammonia formulated with active vegetable ingredients. A unique and perfect union of colour and care. Maximum Care: Ammonia and Resorcinol Free Formulated Without Ammonia or Resorcinol , colours your hair gently so you won t need to resort to repair treatments to keep your hair looking great see more...

• "Plant based Naurtint permanent hair color is my fave brand." in 1 review
  • "I found this dye in the grocery store and crossed my fingers that the jump in price was worth it." in 1 review
Cety T.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this natural product! Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 9N Honey Blonde 5.45 fl oz I have used 4 times every 6 months and the color stay for long time! Intense and radiant color. No ammonia. No parabens. Plant based permanent hair color. I used 9N Honey Blonde. My original color es light brown and with this color my hair has as illumination. Made in USA.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
I have mixed feelings about this hair dye. Yes, there is no foul smell to it and it is plant derived, which is good not only for you but for Mother Earth as well. My two biggest issues are the texture and the color payoff. The texture is very thick, as in it is hard to squeeze out of the applicator and use. I wasn't able to get all of it out and therefore wasted about 25% of the product. Considering that this hair dye is a lot more expensive than others, is was very frustrating. The other issue is the color payoff. The instructions said to leave in for 30 minutes, 40 if you are covering grey. Now, I've got a lot of grey hair but I left it on for 25 minutes and holy cow! This is a lot darker than what is shown on he box. I mean a lot darker! This is a bit misleading.

Overall this is an okay product but I will be looking for other natural hair dyes that are less thick and easier to apply.
Mary D.
Newark
This is the best natural hair color on he market. I have been using it for use. I use Dark blonde and then I get highlights for contrast.  This dye does not dry my hair and it does not itch my scalp .Its great for sensitive people !!  I am very SATISFIED!!
Lorelai M.
On a mission to go more green, I wanted to switch out my hair dye. I found this dye in the grocery store and crossed my fingers that the jump in price was worth it. The first thing I noticed was there is almost no smell. I got some on my nose trying to detect an oder! The process was the same as any box dye. While my hair was wet, it didn't look like the dye stuck so I was worried that it didn't work right. It was also really hard for me to get a brush through my hair. Once it dried, all worry was gone. I have the most shiny amazing hair with no funky smell. It even has more volume and feels lighter. Definitely my new go to when avoiding going to the salon. My only dislike is the lighter colors use wheat which I cannot use due to allergies.
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
This is the only hair color I've been using since March 2010. It is gentle, practically odor-free, the color lasts a long time, and it covers my grays really well. I like that the included shampoo is sulfate-free and the conditioner is silicone-free (I follow the curly girl hair care method). I would recommend going a shade or even two lighter than you want; I have very dark brown hair and I use 6G, Dark Golden Blonde, to lighten and brighten my hair just a bit and to give me golden, caramel-colored streaks where I have gray hair.
Barri B.
Alexandria, VA
Anyone who cares about what they put in their body should care about hair color. Plant based Naurtint permanent hair color is my fave brand. No ammonia, no funky smell. I don't have to worry about polluting my brain with anything other than junk tv. The color is rich and long lasting (though admittedly my grays really are resistant o ANY kind of hair-color)

Why isn't this more popular?! Well maybe b/c it's not sold in your local drugstore. Try online or Whole Foods.
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure about this color but I buy it in Natural Black & it works pretty fairly but I'd stick to garnier!
Katherine J.
Miami florida
Review for: 4N- Natural Chestnut more...
Naturtint es lo mejor en tintes, mi testimonio con este producto es fantástico! Deja el pelo brilloso, suave y con un acabado de lo mejor. Este color es súper me encanta. Lo recomiendo totalmente. #naturtint #4n #phergal
BECKY D.
CAMPBELL, CALIF.
Color is great, last long, covers grays, great selection of colors, and it smells great and perfect amount of after conditioner
María M.
Juncos
Review for: 1N- Ebony Black more...
Naturtint
Ebony Black 1N
Definitely a great product
My hair feels more bright and healthy
I’m in love 😍
Hannah S.
Soddy Daisy , TN
I have dark brown hair, which shade will match me the best? I am also greying so is this a good color for grey coverage?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How long does the color last?
Chocolate M.
Does this dye work well on grey hair?? I received this dye for free for doing a $80 survey and they sent me a protective cream.

back