BY NATURTINT

Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 5G Light Golden Chestnut Description: 100% Grey Cover Intense and Radiant Color No Ammonia, Resorcinol, or Parabens With Approved, Certified Organic and Natural Ingredients Natural Hair Coloring with Naturtint! Ammonia-free Hair Coloring - Naturally! Naturtint natural hair color is unlike most hone hair dyes - Naturtint is a ammonia-free hair color nor does it contain other harsh chemicals that can irritate and damage your hair. Naturtint is Paraben free as well. Naturtint provides color that lasts while leaving hair healthier and revitalized. It combines natural activators that nourish your hair and highly concentrated micro-pigment dyes for rich, radiant color, allowing you to color your hair with care. Natural hair coloring by Naturtint offers optimum color and care, and everything that you need is in the Naturtint package. Free Of Ammonia, resorcinol, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 5G Light Golden Chestnut Directions First Application of Naturint: Choose one tone lighter than the tone you want and do a stand test to adjust your treatment time. Application on Previously Colored Hair: Naturint does not contain ammonia. Lighten your hair progressively going two tones lighter at a time. Ingredients: Naturtint 2.1 fl.oz / 60 ml: PEG-2 oleamine, aqua purificata (purified water), cocamide DEA, alcohol denat (alcohol), propylene glycol, oleic acid, ethanolamine, p-phenylenediamine,sodium sulfite, tetrasodium edta, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (triticum vulgare, soy, corn, avena sativa), sodium erythorbate, 4-chlororesorcinol, 2-amino-4-hydroxyethylaminoanisole sulfate. n,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine sulfate, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene. m-aminohenol. Color Developer 2.1 fl.oz. / 60 ml: Aqua purificata (purified water), see more...

• I recently realized that I am allergic to my regular hair dye tha...3 Answers
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this brand one time and I personally would used it again The color didn't last as long as other brands.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
Just recently redyed my hair this color; I got this for free from work because the box had been damaged when we received it from our distributor. I actually like this color as a change from the more wild colors I usually use (reds are a color I use a lot) and feel that it suits me. These colors work just as well as traditional store bought hair colors but have less chemicals and no ammonia; they are much less harsh. They are still permanent, however, so they should last until they grow out of your hair.
Gemma R.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest I didn't have high hopes for this but I used it anyway and the results were so good! No breakage to my hair, it smelly lovely and the colour was perfect
Zainab L.
Tralee, Kerry
This did an amazing job achieving wat i wanted to be achieve making my hair look wonderful and the price wasn't bad
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA
I recently realized that I am allergic to my regular hair dye that my salon uses. My dermatologist said it is PPD that I am allergic to. Does anyone have a similar issue? Does this product cause an allergic reaction?