BY NATURTINT

Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 10A Light Ash Blonde Description: Permanent Hair Colorant with Active Vegetable Ingredients. 100% Grey Cover. More Conditioning Lasting Color. Natural Colors World Earth. Healthy, gentle hair care. Discover Naturtint the natural way to color your hair. Naturtint is the first permanent hair colorant without Ammonia or Resorcinol. Thanks to it gentle formula enriched with active vegetable ingredients, Naturtint richly colors your hair and will completely cover grey hair. Thanks to the New Formula and its multiplying effect Nutrideep regenerates the hair fibre giving to it 3 times more strength and volume; its active ingredients greatly improve the condition of your hair and color duration by forming a protective shield to neutralize the effects of UV rays. Naturtint Illusion brings back natural hair color with four new permanent World Earth shades free of ammonia and resorcinol. Naturtint Illusion will make your hair feel radiant, full of life and color. Free Of Ammonia Resircinol Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 10A Light Ash Blonde Directions Inside Box Supplement Facts Serving Size: 0 Servings Per Container: 0 Other Ingredients: Naturtint : PEG-2 oleamine, aqua (water), cocamide DEA, alcohol denat (alcohol), propylene glycol, ethanolamine, oleic acid, sodium sulfite, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (triticum vulgare, soy, corn, avena sativa), sodium ascorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (fragrance), p-phenyllenediamine, 4-chlororesorcinol, p-aminophenol, 2-amino-4-hydroxyethylaminoanisole sulfate N, N bis-(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylendiamine sulfate, m-aminophenol, 2-methylresorcinol. Color Developer: Aqua(water), hydrogen peroxide, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, laureth-3, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, oxyquinoline sulfate. Hair Conditioner: Aqua(water), qua see more...

Mel M.
Pearl City, HI
I was looking for all natural hair color and I'm glad I saw this Brand online.I have been very picky with the kinds of products I choose since I have bad allergies with hair products and inhaling chemicals makes me feel dizzy and lightheaded.Anyways the first time I use Naturtint was amazing.It doesn't have a strong smell.The color I choose works great.In have no skin allergies whatsoever.The shampoo and conditioner also looks great as well.I would definitely recommend this to people who have allergies or hate the chemicals smell of a hair color.
Kimberly M.
Austin, TX
This is the best go try it out ladies you will love this as much as I do I love the price it's not that expensive like the most dyes but it will leave your hair so gorgeous you will really love this so much
Kayla h.
Mishawaka, IN
Absolutely love this brand, when I do color my hair I use this, it is really permanent and not semi-permanent. It doesn't wash out after a month, it actually lasts a while.
Monica S.
Pharr, TX
I am always dying my hair ..never have I tried this one ....
I think I will..
Is this a good product ...
Can i dye it over a red hair?