BY NATURTINT

Sari A.
This stuffs smells great, not like the usual hair dyes that I use. But it faded much faster than I expected. I would use it again just because it didn’t damage my hair, but it is more pricey. I would be careful with the color if your hair is already dyed, because you won’t exactly get the color on the box like with any dye.
Margaret N.
I like this hair color. The ingredients alone keep me purchasing it. The smell isn’t overwhelming at all. It doesn’t last in my hair as long as I want it to but I’m always in the sun so that could be a big part of the problem. I will always buy this product.
krista a.
Pleasanton, KS
This brand color doesn't last very long at all and I noticed its very harsh on the hair. I wouldn't recommend this brand to family. It is a nice color the first day you dye it but after that its dull and just fades way to fast. I'm disappointed in it.
Jennifer J.
I love Naturtint! It does not irritate my scalp like every other salon color. Maintains color for around 6 weeks. Easy to use and no strange undertones.
Katherine J.
Miami florida
Es el mejor tinte que he usado. Le deja brillo, sedosidad, humectacion.. es fantástico.
Yessenia P.
madrid
I loge the colour it looks so natural and it dosen't rujn your hair .
Love it!
Yessenia P.
madrid
Does it leave your hair like in the picture of the box ?

back