BY NATURSUTTEN

Natursutten Rounded Rubber Pacifier - Small 0-6 months All Natursutten pacifiers are made from 100% pure, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis. Awarded the top rating by German magazine Oko Test, the leading eco-testing periodical in Germany. Natursutten pacifiers are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. The larger shield prevents babies from squeezing enough to get into their mouths and these pacifiers won't leave marks on baby's face. Because of their natural quality, it is recommended that these pacifiers should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks. Features:100% Natural RubberNo artificial color No chemical softeners, Bisphenol-A, parabens, PVC, and phthalate-free Conform to Pacifier Safety requirements by European Standard EN 1400 and CPSIANo allergy-causing substances Softer than silicone Won't leave marks on baby's face Made in ItalyDo not put pacifier around your child's neck, as it presents the danger of strangulation Product Measures: 3x2x5Recommended Ages: 0 months - 6 months see more...

Brianne H.
Brianne H.
My newborn would not take this Paci, even though I really wanted him to! The nipple was oddly shaped and he decided he preferred the smaller nuk pacis. Even though my baby wouldn't take it I do think it's a very well made pacifier, it just needs to offer a smaller size.
Monique C.
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
My first did not take a pacifier until she was 6 months old but these were the ones we got and she loved them and it's the only one she would take ; I love that it is more natural as well
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I love that this pacifier is all natural and chemical free, just how I like things for my baby. Also, it is one piece, so doesn't have crevices to get dirty and filled with bacteria. And my son loves it, so that is a win all around.