BY NATURSUTTEN

Natursutten Orthodontic Pacifier All Natursutten pacifiers are made from 100% pure, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensi. Awarded the top rating by German magazine Oko Test, the leading eco-testing periodical in Germany. Natursutten pacifiers are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. The larger shield prevents babies from squeezing enough to get into their mouths and these pacifiers won't leave marks on baby's face. Because of their natural quality, it is recommended that these pacifiers should be replaced every 4 to 5 weeks. Features: -100% Natural-No artificial color-No chemical softeners, Bisphenol-A, parabens, PVC, and phthalate-free-Conform to Pacifier Safety requirements by European Standard EN 1400-No allergy-causing substances -Softer than silicone-Won't leave marks on baby's face-Made in Germany see more...

Abby M.
Abby M.
I did not use a pacifier with my first baby, because I was so paranoid that I would not be able to establish a successful breastfeeding relationship. But, as experienced moms know, pacifiers can make life easier at times...and you usually have to introduce them in the first month. Now that I've seen how great these pacifiers are with breastfeeding babies, I know I will use Natursutten this time without the paranoia that my baby might have nipple confusion. These closely resemble the breast and are BPA free...and they are so worth the price, in my opinion.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
My son loved these when he was little! They are a bit big for a tiny baby. It smooshes their little nose! But the natural rubber is great. A little expensive to buy.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves these pacifiers! And I'm happy that they natural and all in one mold!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Mega Parent Expert
I haven't been able to find these in a long time! My son use to love these
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
My daughter loved these! They gave her one at the hospital and I ent and bought more because they were the only ones that would soothe her!!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
My son loved these pacifiers and I loved that they were made with all natural rubber the only drawback is that they are kind of pricey
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mount joy, PA
The sizing on these is quite confusing? Which would be good for a newborn?
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
How does this binky compare to the round nipple one? Did your baby prefer the orthodontic one over the other?