BY NATUROPATHICA

Jennifer W.
Portland, ME
I actually don’t use this myself, but I use it on my clients in the Spa where I work ever single day! It is SO MOISTURIZING AND CALMING for dry rosy dehydrated skin. Sometimes I even massage it into their skin. This also makes a great sleeping mask in the winter.
Marianne M.
Bogart, GA
The spa I frequent introduced me to this brand as they use Naturopathics products during facials. I LOVE every product they offer! This particular product leaves my skin more youthful and radiant.
AbbyRae W.
Holliston
I continuously use this whenever my skin needs a pick me up, it always wakes my skin up and leaves it glowing and dewy. I love leaving it on over night and waking up to completely moisturized skin. This product is definitely gentle for any user.
Sarah I.
Kansas City
Very calming, soothing. I suffer from redness in the cheeks and it didn’t do much for that, but it’s very pleasant—almost indulgent-feeling. Pleasant fragrance as well.
Rachel S.
Smells amazing, is very cleansing, and a pleasure to use. Highly recommend to anyone who prefers whole, quality ingredients in their facial care products
sam s.
McLean
Very soothing and I love how you can put on a thin layer and keep it on overnight. It really calmed my acne and it is very gentle
Kinsey R.
dallas
There is no better mask out there! And I love that it’s from NATUROPATHICA- seriously the best brand for skin care out there.
Dorothea V.
This mask is literally EVERYTHING. My skin is sensitized, acne prone, dehydrated and I always use this after a harsh treatment. We use this at my place of employment after peels, and it's one of those products that always sells out. It's pretty thick so I only use a thin layer and keep it on for about 10 minutes, but it's amazing to see it soften my dry acne. It's full of antioxidants, anti inflammatory rosemary and borage seed oil (full of GLA's). I love naturopathica.

Edit- I just wanted to update that this is my secret weapon when doing facials. I always mix this with something else (depending on skin concerns) and I have very happy clients. They keep telling me how soft their skin is after.