BY NATUROPATHICA

mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Been using this for 5 years now. I struggled with breakouts forever and this moisturizer and has helped me clear out the skin. Even since using this I haven’t had even a single breakout. It is so so light just like a serum and you will be surprised on how much moisturized and hydrated it keeps the skin. It lasts all day long and works great under the makeup. It is a bit pricey but I always take advantage of the 20% sale on naturopathica.com and order a bundle that lasts few months. I would give this is a 5 star as this is the best moisturizer for my skin type
Leah F.
Coola is a great brand and this product is no exception. It goes on light and smooth - no stick mess here - and it moisturizes for hours. Its light enough that you feel like your lips aren't suffocating but it is super effective - after using it consistently for a full week my lips were softer and smoothr! Love that it is SPF 30 as well, love the added protection.
Mychel-Anne M.
Orlando, FL
I love using this, I can always count on it to make my lips hydrated! The scent is perfect, it's not over powering. I love that it's a SPF but doesn't taste like a SPF.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
KEEPS MY LIPS MOISTURIZED AND PROTECTED FROM THE SUN & WIND, GOES ON LIKE BUTTER AND SMELLS GREAT! ALL NATURAL & PARABEN FREE!
Nancy I.
This cute little lip balm stick moisturizes and soothes lips, while protecting it from the rays. The lightweight balm smooths on lips imparting a subtle sheen, and works as a great base for lipstick and touch ups during the day. After using for a few weeks, I've also found it's a great multi-tasker, using it to touch up sun protection and moisture in delicate areas like the under eye area and dry spots that crop up during the day.