BY NATUROPATHICA

Naturopathica Plant Stem Cell Serum is a tiny "powerhouse" in a bottle for aging skin. Swiss scientists have discovered plant stem cells to improve skin cell vitality and increase collagen synthesis and skin elasticity. It's designed to significantly slow down the aging of cells due to inflammation caused by UVA photodamage and oxidative stress. see more...

mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I love serums but you’ve to be extra careful in picking up the one that suits your skin. Serums can make the skim dry. This specific one I have been using for about 3-4 years now and absolute love it. It’s so effective brings tightness to skin, visibly remove any fine lines and yet keeps the skin moisturized. I sometimes skip using moisturizers and just use this one. I would give it a 5 star if it was a little less pricey but guess what I’ve been using forever now so the price is ok I believe. 💖
Kelli M.
The smell of this serum is absolutely wonderful. I really like how quickly this serum is swallowed up by your face. There is no heavy residue and it leaves me feeling very refreshed. Expensive but I would recommend this product.
Lauren H.
This is very expensive but it is really worth it. When I used this my skin stayed clear and smooth. Definitely would repurchase despite the large price tag. It’s good to invest in your skin!
Brittany F.
Pleasant Grove
I love this brand. I was looking for something to rewind aging on my face and this one definitely helps with that. It smells great and makes my skin feel and look amazing.
Jennifer W.
Portland, ME
I like this. It is hydrating and healing, but it feels more like a lotion than a serum, and it is not as powerful as some of the other serums from this range.