Naturopathica Naturopathica Rosehip Seed Regenerating Facial Oil

by Naturopathica

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naturopathica Naturopathica Rosehip Seed Regenerating Facial Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Warren, PA
I love using oil for my face. I have really dry skin and this make it so smooth. Definitely worth buying
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this oil right after I wash my face. It is super gentle and extremely moisturizing and does not leave your face looking greasy. I ordered mine on Amazon and this is my second time purchasing the oil. Best thing you could do for your skin topically.
Stuart, FL
I have pretty oily skin and trying this scared me at first. After about a week of using, the oil in the skin disappeared! It definitely helped control my oil and leave my skin super soft. I always use at night and wake up with glowing skin. Must try for yourself!!
Kansas City
Love this! I layer it over the Naturopathica calendula cream on me cheeks where it’s especially dry. Lovely smell, feels luxurious. There’s a noticeable difference in the texture, plumpness, tone, and oil regulation in my skin since I started using this product about 6 months ago.
Quiero probarlo no le e visto ojalá me lo pudieran enviar aver que onda y así les daría mi opinión
This product has been a game changer for me! Prior to introducing this oil into my nightly routine I had insanely dry and irritated skin and now I am absolutely loving my skin! Its so much softer and more hydrated. I mix this in with my Clinique moisture surge intense cream of a night and press it into my skin. I wake up in the morning and my skin feels amazing. I cannot recommend this enough!

Looking for your answer?