BY NATUROPATHICA

Julie L.
Julie L.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this enzyme peel/mask. It is easy to use, and doesn't make a mess. I love that it only needs to stay on for 3-5 minutes—it's easy to work into your daily routine. My skin is on the drier side, and can be sensitive, and this mask is amazing. Also, it smells like pumpkin pie (in a good way).
Christine N.
Christine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mask. I first stumbled across this product at the spa I frequent for facials. It is a fruit enzyme mask that delivers gentle but effective exfoliation of the face quickly and effectively. At the spa, they would apply this with a brush and leave on for awhile (followed by steaming, extractions, essential oil massage, collagen sheet mask, green tea mask, and other steps, including an anti-aging light), but when I just use at home I apply with my fingers and only leave on for the 3-5 minutes as directed on the label and then wash off and then just moisturize. Afterwards, my skin looks so fresh, even and glows.

Pumpkin is a natural gentle exfoliant and this one smells amazing (like pumpkin pie) and is designed for those with combo skin. They also have other fruit enzyme masks depending on your skin type.

I store this in the fridge and it comes in a nice blue jar with a spatula. I've used a lot of masks (as I think we all have) and this is my absolute favorite.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
I love this peel, it's great if you're having a breakout and need to kill the bacteria really quick. I use it once a week and it keeps my skin clean and pimple free! It's a little pricey but they use great ingredients and a little bit goes a long way
brittany t.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
Naturopathica pumpkin purifying enzyme park works great. I definitely recommend it to anyone.