Naturopathica Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream uploaded by Manda G.

BY NATUROPATHICA

• Is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skins, where I can get allergy to some of skin ...1 Answers
  • Where could I find this cream? 2 Answers
Gaby R.
This is a great cream. This cream is super hydrating and I definitely recommend this product because it's really hydrating but it doesn't make my skin greasy and it doesn't make me break out. I will be repurchasing.
Juliet W.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually the best moisturizer that I have ever used. It is super hydrating for the skin without making it oily. My skin doesn't break out anymore. It also brings down any redness that you might have.
Natasha R.
Eugene, OR
I found this too be a little too hydrating if u know what I mean.. Left me feeling greasy and oily
Dolly S.
Edgewater, FL
Love this product great for my cheek area, and neck area it's the best cream
Jenna R.
This stuff is like natures neosporin. Anytime I need a little extra hydration or have a small scratch or scab or dry spot I put a little dab of this on and it's healed so quickly. This has the ability to clog your pores so don't use it all over if you're prone to breakouts.
Manda G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
I love this moisturizer. It is perfect for the winter time when your skin is dehydrated and dry and needs something nourishing. The ingredients of this whole brand are safe and non irritating, ecocert certified, made in USA and not tested on animals!
Sophie P.
Broken hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome moisturiser! It's very soft and easy to use works well on oily skin also!
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
Does this cream really hydrate your skin? I need something that really works for my dry skin.
Loren D.
Where could I find this cream?
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
I have sensitive skins, where I can get allergy to some of skin care products.. so anyone have experience with this one as allergy or is it safe?
Bre'onna G.
Is this good for sensitive skin?