BY NATUROPATHICA

A purifying mask and spot treatment that combines pore-refining Moss Extract with oil-absorbing Kaolin and Bentonite to leave skin looking healthy and clear.

Purifying mask. Spot treatment. Refines pores and absorbs oil with Moss Extract, Kaolin and Bentonite. Leaves skin looking healthy and clear.; For blemishes / oil-control.; Animal Friendly. Leaping Bunny Certified. Gluten Free. Vegan.; DIRECTIONS - Apply as a spot treatment to affected areas. For a clarifying mask, mix a dime size amount with two pumps of a Naturopathica mist and apply to entire face. Leave on for ten minutes. Rinse.; SIZE - 1.7 oz.

Review (1)
Jennifer W.
Portland, ME
I use this every week. This keeps my skin from getting clogged but it never dries me out. Just a thin layer is all you need for a great detox. I also use it as a spot treatment on blemishes overnight. It really takes down the inflammation from the pimple. I always have a backup of this in my bathroom.