NaturOli Soap Nuts / Soap Berries. 1-Lb USDA ORGANIC + 18X BONUS! Select Seedless. Wash Bag, Tote Bag, 8-pg info. Organic Laundry Soap / Natural Cleaner. Processed in USA!

BY NATUROLI

crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Dawn G.
When I learned I was going to be a grandmother I began researching natural alternatives for laundry... This was the answer. It takes a bit to get used to the concept, but my clothes are clean, the product lasts FOREVER and I don't use dryer sheets or fabric softner - i use wool dryer balls. For the cost savings of no longer using detergent or fabric softner... I say it's a win.