BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNaturewell
Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz)

Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz.)

Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream hydrates, improving plumpness for the ultimate smooth and supple skin. Formulated with a customized blend that includes marine collagen, this cream is naturally rich in amino acids and peptides to...

Where are the prices and how do you order
precio y si hay en existencia gracias
precio y si hay en existencia gracias
Start your review of Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz.)!
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz.) uploaded by Fernanda L.
OMG I am in love with this body moisturizer, it's amazing! It is my first time using any NatureWell product and I loved it! First, I really likes the packaging cute and super practical, also the scent is really light but great, smell like a high-end moisturizer. The product works great, it super hydrates the skin, leaving the skin feeling smooth and nourished, and it also absorves super quickly. Perfect for the legs and elbows area, amazing for dry skin! I am not using in my face because I have sensitive skin and I already use another products, but I totally recommend as a body moisturizer!
Susan T.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz.) uploaded by Susan T.
This is the perfect moisturizer for #winterskin. After trying a sample of this cream at Sam's Club, I immediately purchased it. It leaves my skin feeling silly smooth and nourished. Perfect for the neck area and elbows. Note: I gave this product 4 stars because I am unable to use on my face as it is directed on the container body and face). . While it would provide good results, my facial area is too sensitive for this product.
Bryan Z.
Fontana, CA
Amazing for dry to combo skin, product melts smoothly onto the face. I personally love to use this product all over my face after a shower
Kendra N.
This moisturizer is lightweight yet affective. It has a light scent to it but nothing overpowering. This is my first time using the product and I will definitely purchase again.
Rosemary R.
Franklin, TN
I love it!!! It's the very best moisturizing lotion for body. And smell good, I use it for my baby's too.
Shawna M.
I love this stuff!! I got it at Sam's club. The price was reasonable. I really notice a difference in my skin!
Susana A.
Corona
I love how soft and silky this cream is compared to other creams they sell in bulk at the markets. I hate thick creams since it feels so heavy on my hands and face but this is so lightweight and highly recommend. I made all my family members use this instead.