Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz.) uploaded by melissa g.Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz.) uploaded by Susan T.Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream (16 oz.) uploaded by Daniela M.

BY NATUREWELL

Naturewell Clinical Collagen Intense Moisture Cream hydrates, improving plumpness for the ultimate smooth and supple skin. Formulated with a customized blend that includes marine collagen, this cream is naturally rich in amino acids and peptides to... see more...

Susan T.
Lutherville, MD
This is the perfect moisturizer for #winterskin. After trying a sample of this cream at Sam's Club, I immediately purchased it. It leaves my skin feeling silly smooth and nourished. Perfect for the neck area and elbows. Note: I gave this product 4 stars because I am unable to use on my face as it is directed on the container body and face). . While it would provide good results, my facial area is too sensitive for this product.
Kendra N.
This moisturizer is lightweight yet affective. It has a light scent to it but nothing overpowering. This is my first time using the product and I will definitely purchase again.
Shawna M.
I love this stuff!! I got it at Sam's club. The price was reasonable. I really notice a difference in my skin!
Rosemary R.
Franklin
I love it!!! It's the very best moisturizing lotion for body.
And smell good, I use it for my baby's too.
precio y si hay en existencia gracias