BY NATURE'S WAY #53 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement for Bones & Immunity* Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Vitamin D3 increases calcium absorption for strong bones & teeth.* It also promotes healthy cell growth and proper immune function.* Gluten-Free. No artificial colors or flavors, chemical solvents, lactose, preservatives, trans fat, salt, starch, sugar, wheat or yeast. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• Is it better to take this in the morning or at bed time?3 Answers
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been struggling with a extreme vitamin D deficiency for a long time now and I didn't even realize it. I figured the aches and pains on top of the fatigue was normal and well it was normal for me. Once my allergy specialist tested my blood and found why I had been feeling this way he started me on 50,000 units a week which helps but I still need more so I started taking a daily vitamin as well. I just have to say I have never felt better and I highly recommend everyone to have their Vitamin D levels checked. It may not seem like a thing to be concerned about but it is!
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The capsules are small and easy to swallow and gives you a good dose of vitamin D. I would recommend this product.
Kristin L.
I take vitamins d when I don't get enough sun. Makes my mood better and gives me more energy. I also take it as an extra on top of my multi vitamins. I am more then happy with this supplement and think it's a great bang for your buck.
Kristin L.
Is it better to take this in the morning or at bed time?