BY NATURE'S WAY #35 in Vitamin B

Vitamin B-12 Is Necessary For Manufacturing Red Blood Cells And Nerve Sheaths, As Well As Maintaining Intestinal Epithelial Cells.* Dissolves Easily. Contains No Sugar, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Wheat Or Soy. * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I never thought that vitamins were important in till i get sick. My doctor recommend this vitamins and I like it. I feel a big change in my body. I more energetic and happy plus the important part for me. I can swallow it easy.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I love the Natures Way Vitamin B-12. I can notice a difference in energy whenever I take them. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural energy boost.
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these lozenges. They provide great energy that works wonders with my metabolism. I enjoy vitamins from natures way. Reasonable price and love this product.
Allison D.
I really like these things! Taking B12 will give you energy and boosts your metabolism. These really help your body.